Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

So yeah, Cadwell Park can suck off! What stupid pommie bastard thought it would be a good idea to race cars around there? It’s a frikken go-cart track at best! Especially the Woodlands loop with the stupid hairpin through the barrier.

2 Likes

Friggin hell. Cadwell… Chaos will be unleashed :rofl:

2 Likes

hahaha told you guys. Bicycle track.

1 Like

And those kinks in the most uncomfortable places! :sweat_smile: Laughs for days coming up

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, added Caldwell without doing a single lap on it :sweat_smile:
I did 1 flying lap just to get a laptime.

We can do the full track if you want?

1 Like

Did you manage to not crash :rofl:

There is a new guy who wants to race with us will he be able to join ?

Yeah, that might be slightly better than the gap through the barrier, but only slightly. I really don’t mind either way - the more you front runners crash out the easier it is for us backmarkers to score points :grinning:

I’ll try out the full track and see how it goes.

@Grobbie Sure, as long as they have the tracks and can send me theird Steam64ID or Steam username

Races will be live from my perspective :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah… I’m with you Greg, what kind of absolute lunatic designed this track. I think I did about 5 or 6 laps and this sums up my session in one sentence.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the races. Good fun despite me perma being last.
I finally got a point though. But I think I must thank @GregRedd for not overtaking me on that last corner, I think you could have.

3 Likes

What a series. Thanks to everyone for taking part!
More than half the field had perfect attendance, and with 9 races over 3 weeks I think that’s quite an achievement in and of itself.
Big thanks to @GregRedd as well for kindly providing us with custom liveries.

Final driver standings

Surprisingly close in the end.
Well done to kingz_demiz for taking the trophy, and the 2 runners up, Pieter and Melvin.

Look out for some more epic videos coming soon :grin:

3 Likes

Whoops, fixed the standings, and with Melvin rightfully winning the 1st Silverstone race, no points for you :upside_down_face: Just fix your wheel already man.

1 Like

Wow, thats harsh @SlinX! :joy:

2 Likes

Jassie. and I had this blady feeling that when you said Melvin got DC out of one race that it was the race where I got 10th :frowning:
Sigh, anybody have a 3D printer? @Flex gave me a good idea that maybe I should 3D print my broken part.

Also, I’m pretty sure that I’ll still be kak when I drive with a wheel lol.

2 Likes

Actually nevermind. it’s the entire bottom section where the long screw clap goes. all 4 screw holes are destroyed. I’ll see what I can figure out.

1 Like

What the heck did you break!

My steering wheel desk clamp.

1 Like

Booo!!! :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

j/k. Applying the rules as race director is a thankless job. Sorry @Dragonic, we tried our best. :frowning:

3 Likes