Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

I may not be able to join the race. I am seeing a doctor about a problem I’m having, that is causing me not to be able to sit for extended periods of times…so I might be there in spirit, but not in body

3 Likes

Are you having a problem between your big toes? Or your heels?

Jokes aside, I hope its nothing serious and you back on your feet (and butt) very soon!

1 Like

What’s a normal laptime?

1 Like

Probably around 2:24
I was able to get a 2:22 after a ton of laps just testing configurations and settings (to make sure we all don’t run out of tyres and fuel mid-race)
I would advise you do some prac at 6pm and check your car’s fuel usage, they all differ slightly.

That reminds me, I need to know who’s driving what, just vote on the car you planning on driving for the championship so than I can make enough of each available>

• Audi
  • Ferrari
  • Porsche
  • Mclaren

0 voters

I don’t know what car I want :confused: I’m gonna test out the Ferrari tonight since I got the DLC now.
Yeah saw the other peoples practice lap times. Seems to be ranging between 2:22 - 2:25. And then there is me, 2:32 :laughing:

I hope I can join the race. I managed to get into the 2:22 as well over the weekend with both the Porsche and the Audi. The Audi is boring to drive but that’s a good thing. Boring for long distances hopefully means less mistakes, and more likely to complete the race. To finish first, first you need to finish.

Damn I really want to join in the race tonight. I’ll see if I can get a big fluffy cushion.

1 Like

Please make a Porsche and McLaren available for me… Still unsure!

1 Like

i managed a 2:22 too, but i think i messed up my car setup. @SlinX By when do you need to know which car? I still want to test drive the other cars.

By 6pm. It looks like there will be enough as is, 4 of each.
After this evenings race, I’ll lock the choices in for the remainder of the season.

OK, we are all terribly slow… 2:15.346 :no_mouth: :alien:

EDIT: Found a 2:14!!!

Setups, look how he maxes 6th gear on the straight. I’m still on stock setup :neutral_face:

1 Like

Guys it’s easy, just cut Raidillon like a boss and you get those extra few seconds. Not a great strat for Quali buuuut… then you get to send it from the back into T1. So it’s really win/win

2 Likes

Anyone else struggling with the curbs? 1 mm of tyre on that stuff and I’m off to visit the walls. Then my tyres are rekt for the next half a lap.

Yep, that was my experience with them too

I think I have this working, please see if you can register here by loging in with steam.
It’s not compulsory, but give it a try anyway. I might use registrations for future races.
Ah it lets you pick any car when you join anyway… lame.

Come look, wearing my lucky socks

1 Like

Mesa struggle with internet connection :angry:
Looks to Vumatel to CoolIdeas issues. (https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/cool-ideas-fibre-isp-–-feedback-thread-3.1061600/post-25584779) Huge packet loss, ping all over the place, up and down speeds totally erratic.

Do I need to be connected before the start of Qualifying? Or if I can get on after 8 but before race start will I still be able to do the race?

2 Likes

Thanks for the race guys. That was good fun. Very different from the chaos of the MX5 cup but still cool.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Good race. Well… I screwed up badly but hopefully next time I’ll do better.
Also Sorry @DieGrootHammer :confused: I still need to get used to letting people past.

5 Likes

Thanks guys. That was a race I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. Was so much fun!!! Even with the spills and crashes and stuff, all so much fun. Damn I really want to do a longer stint endurance races in a team and stuff.

4 Likes