Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

bwahahaha wp sir

also I’m sorry, I didn’t anticipate you going so slow into maggots :eyes:

3 Likes

I agree, @DarthMol has been getting faster and faster with each race. This past one at Silverstone I had to keep up my concentration just to keep a constant gap between myself and him. It’s great to see!! In a few short weeks we’ll have another alien to challenge at the front.

5 Likes

Hey guys. There are a few of us on a Whatsapp group talking some rubbish, and general racing stuff. If any of you are keen to join, it can also be handy as a reminder for when we are racing, what we are racing, sharing cool rigs and memes.

I am not trying to take any views away from MEW, just an added feature.

Add me as a contact:
Zero eight 2 three 2 seven oh 2 six eight :grin:

@GerhardNiemand has been sharing his rig design with us and I encourage him to post it on here too!

3 Likes

We need some rainy track days!

I love the last 2 scenes!

5 Likes

Very nice!

(Please tell me I’m not the only one who just spent 5 minutes pressing volume and mute buttons trying to get the sound to work?)

2 Likes

It took me several tries to figure out, WTF the numbers were

#mondaybrainfart

1 Like

Nope, dont worry. I did the same. Expected some rain noise on the windows, some squeaky wipers, some splashes as you drive through the puddles. Then I gave up and just drooled at the pretties…

1 Like

Jis I almost thought I missed the race but realized it’s only next week. Phew!!

2 Likes

Fixed up the standings.
Updated Server manager as well, live timings page now has the in-game chat!
There are various little updates and stuff as well as support for driver swaps and integration with the Real Penalty mod, I’m definitely going to look into implementing that. 3 cuts and you get a time penalty etc.
This manager is really going places

Pos Driver Spa Monz Silv Kyal Zand Total Points
1 DIE 19 27 17 DNS DNS 63
2 INC 15 15 18 DNS DNS 48
3 SLI 26 18 2 DNS DNS 46
4 DAR 12 12 12 DNS DNS 36
5 KHA DNS 2 25 DNS DNS 27
6 OLT 10 6 10 DNS DNS 26
7 VIL 8 10 4 DNS DNS 22
8 DRA 4 8 8 DNS DNS 20
9 RED 6 4 6 DNS DNS 16

After Kyalami I’m going to go completely left field and throw in some Indianapolis.

4 Likes

Each event has a little details panel now as well.

4 Likes

You should totally make a spin the wheel style random thing for every race, where there’s a 1/3 chance of <weird weather, track change, random thing> happening.

4 Likes

you say that, but your standings show Zandvoort being next :eyes:

@GregRedd Now I’ll pull you into this thread. But you don’t have to reply now.
When you had that Checksum failed error last time when joining the race, do you know what the issue was?(at least I think/hope it was you)

1 Like

Nah, that wasn’t me - I had issues with the game not seeing my wheel again. I’ve heard of the checksum error though - can’t 100% remember if it was an issue related to Content Manager or the game itself.

I’d check CM for updates and if there’s maybe an incompatible or out of date mod somewhere. Otherwise maybe try running a Verify Files on the Steam side.

Hope you get it sorted - don’t want you to skip out of the race tomorrow night… :smiley:

1 Like

So, can we switch cars? The McLaren is dumb… :wink:

1 Like

I got the checksum error the weekend when testing. You should delete the track completely, and then just download from the server browser.

3 Likes

Sure, as long as your fellow racers don’t have any objections.

@Dragonic, I’m going to host the same track on the other server so we can rule out some variables.

1 Like

If nobody objects, please give me a BMW or a Lambo, whichever has the fewest currently on the track.

1 Like

Negative, the choices are Ferrari, Audi, Porsche and McLaren.

1 Like

As your team mate, I object :eyes:

2 Likes