Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

I call shenanigans!! Me I can understand, but @Beemerstein??! That’s just faulty man.

1 Like

I bumped a few people in the race. Hence too kak to rate me. I let result do the talking.

1 Like

URGH I had a horrible race and now my rating is the second lowest nogals. Last night could not have gone worse. First the jump start because I want to start like I do in F1, then doing the wrong strategy, then having a few spins on either worn soft tires or cold hard tires. Was a race to forget in my books. Still enjoyed the hell out of it, and that’s just racing. Next one I’ll bounce back

3 Likes

1 Like

It’s a pity about hards not being viable, else @DarthMol’s race strat would made things interesting

I so very nearly caught @DieGrootHammer there. I’m wondering if I had switched to Mediums a few laps earlier if that would have given me enough good laps to catch him. That being said, if I hadn’t spun on that last lap it would have been very close.

2 Likes

Well you were already 2 seconds a lap faster than me, and if the race was 1 lap longer and you did not spin you would’ve definitely caught me.

So I’ve tried the hard tire in the last two races. No way again I’m using it. The only strategy that works is Medium-Medium.

I’m in the process of working out the settings to make this strategy invalid, it’s fast and consistent but boring. I’m trying to balance it so that 2 stop strategies could also be a competitive option.
AND I want to enforce race start on the compound you set your qualifying time on, with an automatic 10 second penalty if you break the rule.

These changes should keep things interesting going forward. For example, quali on pole with softs, you’ll either have to go S-H or 2 stops with S-S-M/S-M-S

I might have to change up the fuel usage a bit so that 2 stoppers can benefit from the shorter fueling times.

It’s a lot to change in the middle of a series, but hey, my server and I make the rules :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It sound like everyone is enjoying this series so far, so I’ll extend it out to 8 races (Kyalami was #4)

It’s not too late to invite whoever you think might be interested.
Registration
MEW/dontdrivekak

4 Likes

This really should be the Arrive Alive slogan

4 Likes

Maybe even a bumper sticker.

3 Likes

3 Likes

With 2 stops. Then softs- softs will do.

So Zandvoort on Tuesday?

1 Like

Yup, Zandvoort wins 4 to 3.

Worth it for me to install AC and join in still?

1 Like

It’s always great to have more racers!

Especially since we are extending this season.

Yes, join us!

Could anyone assist with 8gb ddr4 ram? Updrading PC still have to acquire Ram. Will return once mine arrives. Alternative looking for 2x 8gb DDR4 300mhz+ for R1200 budget.

1 Like

Yes join us. We need someone to challenge @SlinX at the front.

1 Like