Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

If you practise your racing you should use track maps.

2 Likes

Thanks that’s handy. I watched one of Aris’s videos on how he goes about recording info on each corner in order to tweak the setup. Not sure if I’ll have time for that kind of detailed practice but it is helpful to have the map.

@Beemerstein @DarthMol @DieGrootHammer, since you 3 missed the last race, will you be joining to fight for the last step on the podium this evening?

1 Like

Yes, I will be able to make it tonight. So if the other 2 don’t pitch I might have a chance of getting that podium!

I am there. Don’t know what track. Guess I’ll will just wing it like I always do.

1 Like

Is tonight 1 hour or 3?

1hr according to server manager.

1 Like

Start your engines one last time in this, the final GT3 race of the season at the Nϋrburgring.
Driver standing going into race 10.

# Driver Points
1 SlinkY 168
2 aldyr inc 145
3 DieGrootH@mmer 114
4 DarthMol 110
5 Beemerstein 109
6 oltman 84
7 Dragonic 50
8 Jay De Villiers 46
9 Greg Redd 39
10 Matthew van der Merwe 30
11 GeezMo786 15

The biggest battle, as I said before, is between 3rd, 4th and 5th places.
Myself and @aldyr are safe in our 1st and 2nd place standings, even if neither of us score any points.

I’m hoping we can have a relatively full grid to tie up the season. Keep it clean and have fun guys.
(Bring a jacket)

2 Likes

@SlinX you biscuit, that was a great last race, and a really good championship! Congrats on the big win, and thanks for the sweaty last lap!

4 Likes

GG’s to all 11 drivers who participated

That brings the MEWRL AC GT3 Championship to a close. I thouroughly enjoyed all the racing with you guys (except that one track) and look forward to many more to come. :raised_hands:

I’m not about to congratulate myself, so congrats to @aldyr for consistently picking up podiums throughout and ending only 7 points behind. A well deserved 2nd place.

Congrats to @Beemerstein, solid 2nd in that last race and getting clear of the pack to end the championship 3rd. Not bad at all considering he didn’t start 2 of 10 races.

Thanks to the runners up @DarthMol, @oltman, @DieGrootHammer, very competitive racing amongst you guys.
And a special thanks to those rounding out the latter half of the table, @Dragonic, @GregRedd, @GeezMo786, Jay and Matthew. Some joined halfway though the season, others raced when they could, the participation is appreciated.

Final Driver Standings

# Driver Points
1 SlinkY 178 :trophy:
2 aldyr inc 171 :2nd_place_medal:
3 Beemerstein 128 :3rd_place_medal:
4 DarthMol 122
5 DieGrootH@mmer 114
6 oltman 99
7 Dragonic 52
8 Jay De Villiers 52
9 Greg Redd 40
10 Matthew van der Merwe 38
11 GeezMo786 19

Nurburgring Results

# Name Car Points
1 aldyr inc Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 26 pole
2 Beemerstein Mclaren 650 GT3 19 fastest lap
3 oltman Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 15
4 DarthMol Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 12
5 SlinkY Ferrari 488 GT3 10
6 Matthew van der Merwe Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 8
7 Jay De Villiers Audi R8 LMS 2016 6
8 GeezMo786 Mclaren 650 GT3 4
9 Dragonic Mclaren 650 GT3 2
10 Greg Redd Audi R8 LMS 2016 1

Some random stats:

• 10 hours of racing
  • 5 different winners
  • 3 jump starts
  • 661 crashes (137 Adelaide lol)
  • Most wins: @SlinX: 4
  • Most poles: @DieGrootHammer: 6
  • Most fastest laps: @Beemerstein: 4
  • Safest driver: @DarthMol
  • Technical issues: many

P.S. @oltman, @DarthMol, those last few laps were spicy, I like it.

6 Likes

Great championship thanks @SlinX

3 Likes

Thanks for hosting @SlinX. Looking forward to more of this. I need to make some form of effort to actually get good at racing, would be nice to race against people for a change. But I’m getting there slowly but surely.

3 Likes

Congrats @SlinX you always super consistent throughout any championship. @aldyr I really tried to catch you but you were just out of reach. Honestly I just enjoy racing and talking kak with you guys. Finishing on the podium is an extra bonus. I will gladly do another GT3 championship like this again. Sorry @oltman I think its the 2nd time I snag that podium from you. But you getting better bud. Hi Uncle @GregRedd, always a pleasure having to see you on track and in chat with us. #mostrespectable

3 Likes

No worries, I fought @darthmol and then @slinx and still got on the podium. For this race at least!

Really looking forward to the 3 hour race!

2 Likes

What’s next???

Next is the endurance race, I’ve just not had the time to dedicate to testing and stuff. Then something a bit more casual, something in the spirit of the corona cup, hopefully a weekly event.

I need link for this car"ginetta_supercup2017_rhd"

1 Like

Have you tried race department?

1 Like

What he ^ said…

This version includes a LHD and RHD, and both can be used against each other at the same time in Single Player or Multi Player.

all the links are in the Endurance Race thread.