Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Me too. :wink:

It’s time for Greg Redd Redemption II

3 Likes

You can look at the entrant list on the championship page (link fixed)

I think we also need to make some custom skins, this car only has 4 and they are all white…

1 Like

Commision Greg there.
Also I decided to go with real name, most people seem to have done that.

1 Like

Wtf is Kelvin Andrews, he’s registered on my steam id

1 Like

Some unk I saw stalking my wedding that one time. You should get @SlinX to block him for you since he hacked yo shit.

1 Like

1 Like

Hmmm… gave up my ridiculously expensive Photoshop sub, don’t feel like the hassle of changing host files and blocking all sorts of Adobe license checkers and updaters to use pirate copy. I did grab a copy of Corel Paintshop on special, but haven’t had a chance to spend any time with it, so don’t even know if it can handle .DSS files.

Will try put some time into fiddling a little with GIMP because I did use that a while ago and remember it can export to the right file type for liveries. Will go back to the numbers and colours from season 1 and see what I can hack together over the weekend maybe. No promises.

2 Likes

@GregRedd If it’s too much hassle for you, I was thinking of just making a couple plain skins, just a colour and a number :man_shrugging:
I’ve been wanting learn how for a while now anyway…

2 Likes

Do that thing! At least so there’s a couple of different colours for the first round or two. I’ll work on others as I’m able.

2 Likes

I will do my own, looking forward to it!

Should be pretty easy for everyone to do their own:

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I managed too… but mine looks kak of course. I’ll spend some time… when I have time.

Will put more effort in later, not that it will look much better. I’m bad at this. But it a lekke challenge to try and make something up.

3 Likes

It takes a little while to figure it out, but once you do, it’s gets a lot easier. Absolutely nothing wrong with your first attempt at all.

Did a little on mine after dinner as well…

And then drove it really badly around Goodwood once or twice…

3 Likes

Can you use MS Paint? That’s about as far as my design knowledge goes :smile:

1 Like

One step up: Paint.net :smile:

1 Like

Where can I find the Logo files? I am also going to give the skin creation a shot

1 Like

A parked domain???

1 Like

Lol I soema took the logo from the site. Right click, view image, save :laughing:

1 Like

https://www.getpaint.net/

I think the forum software automatically picks up the name, Paint.Net, as a url.

3 Likes

I will play with a design for you lot :stuck_out_tongue:
Where do I get all the files I will need? And how do you need it saved