Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Done, auto looping Oulton Park, Laguna, Surfers Paradise, Brands Hatch

4 Likes

Ditto!

1 Like

haha all the dads have the same timelines. Which makes me wonder how you guys are still doing MNR lol

2 Likes

Fortunately my wife is very understanding about my little racing hobby! But sometimes I have to skip prac and quali on Mondays and just join in the race.

2 Likes

I’m going to be including lots of Aussie tracks in this one, so get ready for some circuits you’ve never heard of before. Townsville Raceway, Queensland Raceway, Phillip Island, Eastern Creek, etc.

3 Likes

Oh gosh, not the Aussie tracks. :unamused: lol

3 Likes

And hence forth, thou shalt be known as the moaner

4 Likes

You mean you’re not looking forward to… One More Boring Night in Adelaide?

Too bad his name isn’t Lisa

Man it’s been a while since I raced at Surfers Paradise.
Shoutout to ToCA Race Driver 2

1 Like

It’s all right, I’ll wait patiently for those Australian tracks and see how many Mona Lisa’s there are lol

1 Like

Wow, very tricky track and quite deceiving. lol
I got one clean lap out of it.
It will be hard with these cars. haha

1 Like

Any suggestions on car choice?

Go with a redd one. That’s always a good option. :grinning:

That’s a fair thought though… @SlinX are you limiting it to 2 of each to match the skins? Will it be “first to register, first to drive”? Or is it possible that we all land up driving the same car after all?

Also, Corona Cup III custom skins: yay or nay?

Can I get link for atcc cars?

1 Like

I have a resin 3D printer, and I am toying with the idea to print trophies. I will do printing for free, and if it’s only for the championship top 3 I will ship it for free too.
If we do trophies for each race night I would just want help with shipping.

Thoughts? I’m not talking about big fancy trophies, but little 5cm tall things.

3 Likes

Most likely people don’t know what resin 3D printer is or implies

1 Like

That’s a phenomenally generous offer @Stromlo! I would do them only for the Top 3 overall, not for each race. We do up to 4 races each time. I think there were 6 rounds last time, which means a lot of trophies!

For shipping I definitely think winners would agree to at least share costs. Or even better, would be to organize to have a fellow MEWb who is traveling help with getting them to where they have to go. That said, I see you’re in Cape Town. Most of the potential trophy winners are probably your next door neighbours.

Resin 3D printing just implies the ability to do very intricate detailed prints, as opposed to the typical filament 3D printing. The detail is remarkable.

This is a part I printed for my H-gate gear shifter, this is the quality as it comes out the machine:

2 Likes