Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

same here. Practice during Quali is the Corona Cup way.

1 Like

This is the way?

That is way?

1 Like

This is the way

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m just looking at this circular thing and then these footie-pressy things… might be able to work it out tonight…

Here’s hoping

2 Likes

Did you come right? If not, send me your skin files and I can see if I can figure it out.

Sorry guys I’m out for tonight.

Nah never tried again lol.

Sorry guys, I am out the rest if the league…

2 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo why?

Sorry I lost it at the end there chaps. It was just so unexpected, I really didnt think he’d be there. He shouldn’t have been. I was moving a little to the right to make the corner, he appeared at speed, clipped me and sent me into a spin and the wall. It was all completely unnecessary, and he knew it. I didn’t notice because I was too busy raging in cockpit view and didn’t see him, but when I watched the replay from an external cam, he stopped on the circuit, presumably to let me go past again, but I’d lost it by then and quit to the pits.

Here’s what I saw… crossing the line I have a habit of glancing at the Real Time and track map to see if there’s any of you alien drivers that I need to be aware of in the next lap. Ryan is the car immediately behind me on the circuit at that point, 30 seconds behind. I think, “cool, starting the final lap, there’s no way I’m losing 30 seconds to even the fastest driver on one lap as long as I keep it tidy, no mistakes.” So I stop watching the track map and the mirror and focus on running a clean final lap. I genuinely wasn’t expecting anyone to be there 5 corners into the lap.

1 Like

@GregRedd We watched it back after the races too. His intent didn’t seem malicious, but extremely reckless.
Your rage was understandable. I think warning is in order and I think we need to make discord mandatory going forward, he could have notified us about his penalty, apologized for the crash, etc.

At the end of it all, good racing all round, I had some fun close racing with @Stromlo and @jaydogg86
Well done to @Stromlo for taking the combined win at Surfers Paradise and I’m happy I bagged my first event win at Atlanta. @aldyr still a healthy 21 points clear out on top.

It’s still extremely close fought in the mid rankings.

Round 3 Championship standings.

# Driver Rating Points
1 Kelvin Andrews A 2352 157.5
2 Deon van Schalkwyk B 1688 136.5
3 Brent Forbes A 1986 129
4 Ryan “THE NEW GUY” Pey B 854 60.5
5 Dayaan De Villiers B 1522 56
6 Cohen Sassman Provisional 48
7 Exavia Gordon C 1743 48
8 Greg Redd C 1435 48
9 Graham Mol B 1171 42
10 Mogamat Jacobs C 453 41
11 Pieter Geldenhuys B 1748 37
12 Ruan Greyling Provisional 30.5
13 Tyler Provisional 4
14 Thomas Provisional 0.5

See you next Tuesday for some probably not Aussie tracks! You can’t deny, there’ve been some gems so far.

2 Likes

I just cannot do 3 race nights a week. Mondays and Thursdays are ACC, and I want to play something else other than racing as well :wink:

EDIT: Also, these cars are crap! :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow, we’ve been voted out.

1 Like

Crappy night for me, but still had fun all around. crashing on the first race when I got knocked from behind for being careful(this wasn’t the main problem though), then I got stuck in the sand for probably a whole lap. I could not get out for some reason, and not coz the cars are slow to move in first gear. so that ruined my first race, second was much better, had some fun catching people. Next track was painful, I never felt at ease with my car, eventually got the hang of it and then my game decided to crash(time to lower my overclocks).
I’ll be back next week.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat - I can do MNR every now and then, but I really don’t have time for any more racing than that.

Hahaha ok that is fair enough - I was just worried you are giving up on racing in total!

OMG, finally figured it out… the filename needs to stay liverycar hahahaha. FML!

1 Like

Actually the opposite! I am more focused in my racing!

1 Like

Nah, the man’s just obsessed with driving a Bentley :laughing:

3 Likes