Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Dis darem still hier vir Race Day!
@SlinX where we racing? making lekke certain no one gets any practice in this time ne :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t even know.

Lol wat gat an. Is there even a race tonight then?
Busy times at the moment?

1 Like

I have a meeting tonight so won’t be able to join in the chaos. Enjoy it guys

1 Like

Don’t stress @SlinX. RL busy is way more important than Corona Cup planning. If need be, we postpone for a week, no problem. Or if we do go tonight, use circuits we’ve used before.

Go with Bridgehampton and Goodwood and finished.

1 Like

Not to worry, we are still in Australia tonight.

Round 4

@aldyr @Stromlo @jaydogg86 @Dragonic @GregRedd @GeezMo786

2 Likes

Mo sport, mo problems

2 Likes

It will be mandatory to be present in the MEW discord, racing voice channel going forward.
I don’t know how to contact Ryan, but if anyone does, please pass the message on.

Sorry for the no-show. Stuff happens. Hopefully everything will be okay and I’ll be back to being a mobile chicane next week again.

3 Likes

Yoh that was good. That second track was win. Missed @GregRedd and @DarthMol. Even @oltman, eventhough I know he dodged us. I just want to tag him regardless.

3 Likes

Also, @aldyr requires a title that has something to do with his constant spawning inside other drivers :rofl:

I must say, both of those tracks will be added to the Corona Cup rotation, they are so awesome. I must just remember to get the LIDAR version of the 2nd track.

Driver Standings after Round 4

# Driver Rating Points
1 Kelvin Andrews A+ 2553 213
2 Deon van Schalkwyk A 1858 180
3 Brent Forbes A 1928 157
4 Ryan “THE NEW GUY” Pey B 1023 101.5
5 Dayaan De Villiers B 1387 84
6 Ruan Greyling B 1019 73.5
7 Exavia Gordon C 1928 69
8 Mogamat Jacobs C 141 59
9 Cohen Sassman Provisional 48
10 Greg Redd C 1435 48
11 Graham Mol B 1171 42
12 Pieter Geldenhuys B 1748 37
13 Tyler Provisional 4
14 Thomas Provisional 0.5

Since the ballast now works, it goes according to championship standing as follows:
1st: +100kg
2nd: +80kg
3rd: +60kg
4th: +40kg
5th: +20kg

Ballast is added before the qualifying session on each track.

2 Likes

I really think the ballast helped make the racing closer last night.

And yeah, that Mo’sport track needs to be used Mo’re. Once I got hooked up it was incredible! Except for the “corner corner corner!” hehe

At any one time, I’m already carrying 20kg’s emotional baggage. :face_with_head_bandage:

I spawned INSIDE @SlinX, for the second evening in a row. Note to everyone: if there’s going to be a reverse grid race, do not quit after the first race, and then reconnect. Stay connected to the server.

1 Like

Serves you right for asking me to calculate math during the race! :grin:

Corner Corner Corner is what made the race for me haha. It also made me feel like I’m somewhat close to you guys at least. Not a whole lap behind.

That moment when you made him calculate math, only to be intrigued by the question yourself and going wide. :rofl:

1 Like

That cost me the race! Caught in my own trap lol.
The radio banter is fairly distracting to me, but it adds to the Corona Cup fun! If it was a serious race I would probably not have been on radio.

1 Like

It’s always a serious race. It’s just how well you can handle the banter. Lol

1 Like

Hey I wouldn’t be a proper racing driver if I didn’t use excuses!