Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Legendary level livery right there!

4 Likes

If only I was good with Liveries XD

1 Like

Tonight’s tracks are:

Let me know if the Mediafire link gives anyone issues.

3 Likes

This will be the penultimate round before we take a break and move to Season 4 with new cars (probably the mini, or something similar that doesn’t constantly try to kill you)

I think I’ll host the next Endurance race between seasons.

2 Likes

Can we get a roll call lol.

1 Like

Think we have another dose of load shedding this evening which will delay everything. May not make it in time for the first circuit, but will hopefully be there for the second.

1 Like

I’ll be online, but it depends how my shoulder is, may or may not race.

1 Like

I’ve got a webinar tonight, but depending on what time that ends I may be able to pull through for a race or two.

2 Likes

I’ll join tonight. My workload has not really reduced yet but I need to take back second place!

ETA: I’ve not used my rig since the race two weeks ago. I hope I still know how to turn right and change gears!

3 Likes
1 Like

Bad news guys. Internet to our whole business park just died. No ETA on a fix :cry:

I’ll keep you guys posted.

Edit: AAAAAAAND we’re back. Disaster averted, see you guys at 8pm!

1 Like

Only just get back online now and still some stuff to do for work, so I’m giving it a miss tonight sadly. Will definitely make the finale next week, Eskom willing!

1 Like

4 Likes

That guy cheering for the crashed Nissan is classic!

3 Likes

Yeah, the story behind that last picture is going to need a little more detail please. And maybe a video clip to go with it too.

Hahaha that was me, I thought of you when this happened.
I couldn’t get off the grass and crashed, into the guard rail, then back into the other, but then, I got stuck on the curb or whatever.
Could not move, reversed to try and get unstuck, track decided to swallow the car instead. I then proceeded to wobble around inside the track at 366kmph.
Reviewing the video footage after the races, when I got stuck, I was already wheel deep under the track :joy: and then we also saw gems like this.
In reality, I just wanted to feel like a fan.

3 Likes

OMG! That’s hysterical :rofl: I thought I was the only one who gets weird shit like that happening to them. I’m sorry I missed it.

1 Like
4 Likes

Very epic racing last night, good stuff guys
Almost makes me want to extend the season :grinning:

Small grid of 5 or 6 cars, but we kept the races exciting anyways. @aldyr managed to grab 3 of the 4 wins with @Stromlo, @jaydogg86 and myself fighting over the next 3 positions.

# Driver Rating Points
1 Kelvin Andrews A+ 2609 331
2 Brent Forbes A 2237 257
3 Deon van Schalkwyk B 1939 221
4 Exavia Gordon C 2065 135
5 Dayaan De Villiers B 898 129
6 Mogamat Jacobs C -52 117
7 Ryan “THE NEW GUY” Pey B 1023 101.5
8 Greg Redd D 1585 77
9 Ruan Greyling B 1019 73.5
10 Graham Mol B 1168 69
11 Cohen Sassman Provisional 48
12 Pieter Geldenhuys B 1748 37

The final round of season 3 will be next Tuesday, 23rd (loadshedding permitting)

@GeezMo786 I’ve never seen a negative safety rating before :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Speaking of negative safety rating. I’m proud of mine. Just need to maintain that and also try not blatantly give a position away.

1 Like