Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

But will your afro fit in the car?

1 Like

I cut it short specifically for this event. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nah looks standard, he should have chosen that skin on Registration. Did you not do that @oltman?
Skin name: 10 Cup 10 (if I have the right one)

Thanks, got in.

2 Likes

@SlinX nope, this is one of the skins available at registration, but there is no way to see what skins have not been claimed by others. So I chose one only to see more than one other driver chose the same on. I dont want to be in a team! :sob:

Or, just remove my entry and I will re-register with the skin of choice. Now dont any of you other bastards choose my skin! :wink:

1 Like

Ooooh okay, got it. A few people have chosen a skin thatā€™s already taken, kind of annoying that you canā€™t see whats already been used.
Iā€™ll switch it out for you, no problem :ok_hand:

1 Like

Legend!

2 Likes

Greetings all,
Joined because wrote off my car in Dirt Rally 2.0 event.
Just bought this game, really want to try out this circuit racing.
Out here waiting on approval.
Regards

5 Likes

Done and done.

With regards to starting out with AC, @aldyr made a wiki type post on essential mods and stuff. If only I could find itā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry, I completely forgot about DLCā€™s and things.

To the new guys, the Porsche we are driving is part of the Porsche Pack 1 DLC

1 Like
3 Likes

I think perhaps, an Assetto Corsa topic about tips, apps, mods and tracks, is in order. Iā€™ve toyed with the idea for months, but thereā€™s so much to choose from.

4 Likes

Just over 300 practice laps done so far, Iā€™m impressed!

Median time is around 1:29.5 (half of driversā€™ fastest laps are above and below that time)

That track is gorgeous. Easy to learn, tough to master. Tried some road cars on it, and it always brings a smile to my face.

Errā€¦ if you have the Sol installed, drive it at night, but turn on Heavy Thunderstorms. So so cool, coming over a blind crest in Pitch Black, only to have a lightning strike light up the night sky and tree silhouettes, then drop back to inky blackness.

And here I have done a grand total of 0.
Hopefully I will grab some time tonight to get some practice in.

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™ve only done a handful of laps myself

1 Like

Iā€™ve done about 5 offline just to make sure the track works :grinning:

1 Like

@SlinX I accidentally banned @WarRack101 from the server. Can you unban him?

1 Like

Haha! I feel like there is a story behind this incident!

1 Like

2 Likes