• Saturday 17th
  • Tuesday 20th

Possible tracks in consideration:

• Barcelona
  • Sebring
  • Suzuka
  • Mugello
  • Brands Hatch
  • Mount Panorama? I’ve never driven there, so I don’t know if you are trolling or not :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Monza or Red Bull Ring too boring for endurance IMO

For the cars, there’s a couple A+ quality mods I’m looking into, still need to do the testing.

@FarligOpptreden can I maybe suggest you join the discord while we warm up for our next GT3 race? Might be a bit easier to assist with your wheel detection issue. I’ve got a G29 which is basically the same as your G920, and it’s 100% supported by AC.

Test driver reporting for duty, sir!

Thanks for the offer. I’ll see what I can do regarding time availability. I tried once again this morning on my brand new desktop with no peripherals installed and a pretty fresh Windows 10 install and still no dice. It picks it up as a detected input, but no matter what I do I can’t get any inputs to register. I tried via the Content Manager launcher as well and the Steam setting was already on “none” when I checked. ACC and PC2 again work flawlessly. Looks like I’m not meant to play original AC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What time would we be looking at racing if on a Saturday?

Also, not trolling regarding Mount Panorama (Bathurst) as the do 9 hour endurance races there. It ain’t easy though.

1 Like

Mount panarama is Bathurst? /facepalm
Of course I’ve raced there, I didn’t know it had another name :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, Mount Panorama is the actual mountain, I think. I love that track!

I would imaging an 8pm start if a week day? Maybe do the qualy the day before?

3 Likes

I was thinking 7pm start on a weekday, but having quali on a previous day is an excellent idea, I’ll look into that.

3 Likes

:sheep: thurst

3 Likes

Ya I also like the idea of quali being the day before

2 Likes

That one time @aldyr took a hairpin up the mountain and suddenly tboned a car that did an incorrect parallel parking.

1 Like

Make sure that when you guys prepare for the endurance race you have enough info on screen to make the race a success…

Overlays for the win!

Things are taking shape
This is not final, I’ll still testing things out.

5 Likes

Hi @SlinX could I suggest we don’t do the qualifying on Monday night - quite a few of us are involved in the Monday Night Racing in ACC. Is there a chance we could hold quali on Sunday night? Depending on the others schedules as well.

1 Like

So what’s the verdict on this? I think I will be able to do the race on Tuesday. But what about quali?

I have not set a date yet.

Test server is up, I’m testing out some cars, feel free to join.

I’m not sure if the content manager links are working, so here are the links:

3 Likes

That’s not Sebring.
This is Sebring

1 Like

My bad, link fixed

I have not had time to drive either car, but when I look at the Renault’s collider model it makes me worry… especially compared to the Ginetta.

1 Like

Look at you all fancy with your collider model analysis.
I really like how the Renault feels to drive, I like them both actually.

1 Like

The Renault was my favourite car in Project Cars 2. Purpose made GT racer. But then so is the Ginetta.

And if the Renault is @Slinx’s favourite then I vote for the Ginetta :rofl: