Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

A brake bias of 64% and 90% power worked well for me. My brake pedal is very light in comparison with the load cell of the G29 pedals so I need that reduction so I don’t lock up

1 Like

Thanks, everyone, I’ll play around with the braking, hopefully without breaking anything :smiley:

Is the pit exit before or after turn 1?

Definitely after. The 1st exit is for the oval layout and exits directly into T1 braking zone. I’ll send out an email with all the rules and regulations, well, at least what I think is necessary as an amateur race director :smiley:

I’ve been exiting in the wrong place during practice :shushing_face:

1 Like

Me too! :joy:

Qualifying session has started and will run until 7PM. Good luck!

1 Like

Oops I got my memo wrong, thought quali was at 8pm

Ok cool I’ll try join as soon as I can

Times are correct, numbers not… Flip, you guys are fast!

1 Like

I managed to go faster but was just a few hundredths off your time

2nd Qualifying session has been added since half the grid had other racing obligations today.

Q1 Results

@aldyr on provisional pole after a blindingly quick 1:45.741 and @DieGrootHammer right on his tailpipe.

simresults

2 Likes

Hax!! :grinning:

Thanks to all of the tips yesterday, I actually managed to get some clean laps in yesterday. 5+ seconds slower than where I should be, but it’s okay. Like Hammer suggested, going to work on the consistency today if I can - I’ll be happy if I can string together 10-15 clean laps in the 1:55 range.

Oh, and sorry about missing the Discord chat yesterday :man_facepalming:t2: Launched Discord as I started my qualifying/practice and then got so caught up in fiddling with settings and checking things that I completely forgot to join Race Radio. :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

More importantly, did you manage to fix your FFB issue?

P.S. we got some late registrations in today, 19 in total now! :astonished:

Kanye that you?

…I’m sorry

More aliens! I’m seeing practice times in the 1:46s now :open_mouth:

Honestly not sure. Did check GHub and drivers were up to date. Also set the default wheel profile to be persistent for all games. Didn’t have any issues yesterday during qualifying, and I did make a number of pitstops. What I haven’t been able to check is if it happens again when the server switches sessions which was the situation at the last two GT races - fine all through Qualifying but then from the grid at the start of the race, all gone to heck again. Hopefully it won’t be an issue tomorrow because we’re only having the race session and not quali too. I’m holding thumbs.

1 Like

So looks like it’ll just be you, me and Avatar(unless he has that time due to issues)

3 Likes

Non-aliens unite!
:muscle:

2 Likes

Although you are getting better each race, and me not so much, I feel like I need to start catching up to you.

2 Likes

Please check you mail for details regarding the race, rules, regulations, etc.

Should I post it here as well?

1 Like

Nope, I’m just kak! :smiley:

1 Like