Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

Pinging people who haven’t posted here recently
@oltman @aldyr @Avatar @DarthMol @jaydogg86 @GeezMo786 @DieGrootHammer @Beemerstein @GerhardNiemand

• 3 hours of Road Atlanta
  • 3 hours of Interlagos

0 voters

Don’t know either track(I know a section of Road Atlanta due to FormulaD)
Voted Interlagos coz it looks more twisty aka fun.

1 Like

When is this going to be?

24 Jan

1 Like

I’ll be skipping this one, but thanks for the tag, @SlinX! Next one, maybe!

1 Like

I’m in bro, I cannot wait. I miss Tuesday racing as well.

3 Likes

Interlagos is fantastic but I am keen to learnt a new track with Road Atlanta.

2 Likes

Tuesday racing will return soon, Corona Cup season 3! Just finding a fun car to drive.

1 Like

Fiat Multipla hahahaha

3 Likes

I thought it was assumed I would be there. I voted Interlagos, but really do not mind either track. Use my vote to break the deadlock

2 Likes

Your vote made the deadloack, no?
I didn’t think we’d end up even close to a tie, haha. I’ll leave it open another day, but I really need to start planning and getting the registrations going (my own fault for leaving things so late, once again)

1 Like

There, I changes my vote from the fun, awesome, tricky, entertaining, good racing, well designed track to Interlagos.

But but but… I changed mine to Road Atlanta!!!

Okay then it’s back to Road Atlanta then

Witnessing the indecisiveness in this thread it’s no wonder we have collisions on the track!

3 Likes

Julle is erger as 'n freaken verkleurmannetjie op 'n smartie box!

That AMG mulitpla is actually fun🤣

Okay, Road Atlanta, Cayman GT4, this Sunday, les go bois!
Seeing as Interlagos got so many votes, I’ll feature it at some point down the line.

(Fancy poster coming soon)

Oh shiiii, I need to get some practice in

1 Like

Okay so I downloaded the game again and did a very quick few laps around. Feels really good and so far the wheel is working along. But my time on Sunday is going to be limited so I hope I’ll be able to join. I’d really want to, as I really like the track.

1 Like