Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Thursday it is!

On a separate but related note; since I’ve got everything related to the league running on one server, I’m thinking of opening the other server up to the public. It’s already open i.e. no password, but not advertised anywhere at the moment.
Anyone have any thoughts on getting more exposure? Who knows, might even bring more sim people to the forum.

I still want to do the randomized event thing as well.

as I was typing this, some randoms joined the server lol

3 Likes

Did a few laps around Silverstone, and it is quite a bit different in the Porsche to the 488 GTE I am used to, but still a fun track. @Dragonic joined but did not join Discord. @SlinX hopped on and I am sure he was there to make me look bad, so I hopped off :rofl:

I got a respectable 2:17.1 and am looking forward to Thursday!!!

2 Likes

Eventually managed a 2:17.2 on worn tyres :yum:
Should be a fun race.

1 Like

Haha I did check Discord before I started, no one was on. I did see you on track though. Then when I was done, I saw both you and Slinx in Discord. I need more practice with this track :confused:

3 Likes

I think I was on, but silent for too long and it kicked me out. So when you joined I checked again and saw you were not on :rofl:

1 Like

I’m still playing around with the session times. Here’s the schedule for tomorrow
As long as everyone can get in by 8PM we should be good, I’m trying to find a balance so that we don’t end up racing until 10PM.
One other thing, please try and make sure you can join the server this evening if you can so that we don’t end up with issues like with the last race. Myself, Dragonic and Oltman are good to go.

2 Likes

Sup Gents. May I join? What is server password?

3 Likes

Hey there, password is dontdrivekak.

3 Likes

Also I think I’m starting to get the hang of Silverstone. Getting better each lap. Got a best time of 2:23:901 now. And I’m sure I’m still making a lot of silly mistakes. I do want to try this damn Porche for shits and giggles. But unless @SlinX and @oltman are sandbagging like a Mercedes, the Audi is not doing to badly then on this track then. Still over 6 seconds of their time but still.

4 Likes

Dragonic is says not enough slots available.

I managed a 2:17:805 without P2P on TT cup car. Not sure if that’s any good?
New time 2:17:107.

Cayman 2:16:748 - 40% restriction

3 Likes

You’ll have to wait on Slinx then.
I’m pretty crap at this, so I won’t take my time seriously lol.

1 Like

All good bud.

2 Likes

Hey man, welcome to MEW :wave:
You won’t be able to join, I’ll need to reserve a spot for you if you want to join for the rest of the championship.
To make it easy, I’ll open up a free slot for you to join, that way I can grab your Steam GUID and reserve you a spot. What car do you pick?

Pretty good times btw

3 Likes

Welcome traveller! Please introduce yourself here so we know a little bit more about you:

I hope you enjoy your visits and become another regular. Also, dont trust @GregRedd… He is a bit shady…

5 Likes

Quoted For Truth.

3 Likes

The emphasis should be on

The rest of us are VERY shady…

3 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse!

1 Like

We have recordings to prove it

3 Likes

Share please!

1 Like