Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

That also works :smiley: thanks man

1 Like

Ok, white front, red back, 62, :star_struck:

1 Like

Looks fresh Greg

1 Like

Is @GregRedd doing everyone’s the livery? To keep it uniform or can we do our own? If so can you please send relevant logos.

2 Likes

Nope, I just randomly volunteered to make versions of mine. Nothing official, just killing a bit of lockdown time and having a little fun. I’m sure there’s no problem with you making your own.

Here’s a zip of the logos I’ve been using, but again, I don’t think anyone would have an issue with whatever you want to do.

1 Like

derp question, do we have to load everyone else’s car liveries into CM as well?

1 Like

Thx Greg. @Dragonic I think you do if you want to see the other guys liveries.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll add them tonight. @SlinX, is the server up? I want to do a test run tonight.

Yes, server is running Oulton Park atm. I suggest everyone make sure they can got into the session before we race tomorrow. I’ll host the first 3 tracks in rotation today, they all have download links attached and you can get them in the post above as well

2 Likes

Thanks, I wasn’t seeing it because I had the missing content filter selected. I’ll download Oulton Park, for future reference.
on a side note, I got naan lis for work… but I have a lot of work :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

@aldyr I’m jealous.

1 Like

@SlinX, please add @Pamar to the MX5 league. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pamar11)

1 Like

Thanks, it looks amazing!

1 Like

I’m going to be putting in some practice on the various tracks tonight (mostly to make sure things run smoothly), feel free to join after about 6pm. I want to try and get to as many of the tracks as possible. We can also try out our new shiny paint jobs out on track :smiley:

4 Likes

Done.

1 Like

Cheesy banner has been made.

Flames make you go faster right?

4 Likes

Can I post of social media?

2 Likes

Keeping your pee in, makes you go faster

3 Likes

Err… also, was going to do a few laps on the server now

1 Like