Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Also if you don’t ready up you get transported to the pits. That’s what happened to me on my first league race when we started this.

3 Likes

@DieGrootHammer how are you not a professional esports driver yet?

3 Likes

Haha I wish. I’ve been getting better and better, but still not fast enough to be an esports driver. One day though, one day.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did not ready up in time and got sent to the pits with a 40 second penalty. I also had a 2 stop strategy to stay on the softs, but that was just a tactical mistake. Damnit Jim, why did you not warn me!?!

5 Likes

Thanks again for the race guys. Last night was a lot of fun. I’m really enjoying these AC longer races.

4 Likes

Watching this will automatically improve your safety rating.

2 Likes

Are we racing tonight?

Next week I think. F1 this week.

1 Like

Haha someone is lis to dice.

Speaking of… track? @SlinX
Is it confirmed Silverstone?

Next week Tuesday yup. Silverstone.

2 Likes

What is this, the M5? I was thinking of re-arranging the pc, simrig and furniture, cos like it takes forever :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope everyone’s ready for Silverstone tonight!

1 Like

I’m not ready in terms of knowing the track, but my body… my body is READY!

1 Like

Yep, did some practice laps last night and fiddled a bit with the setup. After making it much much worse by doing so I finally found some changes that actually helped. Not sure if my lap times were actually decent but it’s something

1 Like

One of these days I’ll change something on my setup. Today is not that day however.
I first need to learn to drive properly.

2 Likes

So, I have an injury and might have to do one-foot driving. Expect me to bring up the rear…

2 Likes

Switch to controller :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Rather drive alongside us back marking regulars. That way, we’ll be three wide and the alien speedsters will have to go the ‘extra, extra long’ way around us. :grinning:

1 Like

I have 2 plasters on my index :point_up: and middle fingers :fu: I’m disabled.

2 Likes

Weather conditions, I might keep doing this for future AC races, at least when we’re going for maximum realism.
I’m using real conditions as reported in CM. At the moment it’s 4pm, 15C and foggy (we’re racing at 1pm, so I added 3, final ambient temp will be 18C). Keep the low track temp in mind (roughly 23C) when planning your tyre strategy.