Avengers: Endgame [SPOILERS]

I want you all to keep quiet and if you have to share anything do it like nexus did:

SPOILER FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

And if you are gonna post a spoiler please use tags I am not sure when I will go see this.

3 Likes

12pm on Saturday. Muahaha

Fortunately for you, Thanos demands my silence.

1 Like

Friday…private screening

1 Like

Ok now I am jelly

I happen to luck into a ticket for tomorrow evening. So yay me.

1 Like

Got my tickets for saturday 9:00 am.

1 Like

We’re only going on the 1st of May… Tickets were already sold out for Saturday when I checked last week. So I’ll just avoid all news and Youtube headlines related to Avengers.

On the plus side, I’ve now watched all the other Marvel movies. Finally got around to Black Panther and Antman 2. Although they weren’t too bad, I’d rate them as the worst of the franchise.

1 Like

I still havent bothered with Black Panther - I have tried a few times, just couldnt

My wife also couldn’t. It was ok. Found it on Dstv Catchup so I figured I’ve got some time to kill over the long weekend.

1 Like

Black Panther certainly wasn’t bad, but I don’t quite get the hype around it either. Maybe it’s because we’re looking at the film through African eyes. :grinning:

I thought that BP’s appearances in Winter Soldier and Civil War were better than his standalone film.

1 Like

Exactly!!! That is what I thought as well.

1 Like

TOMORROW. 8PM.

3 Likes

I’ll give spoilers

2 Likes

Black Panther will probably be in my top 5 MCU films. It had the best antagonist of the franchise (Thanos is just a little too imba for my tastes) — Michael B. Jordan’s portrayal of Killmonger was on-point.

It also had the best supporting cast/characters by a country mile, making up for the lead himself being kinda meh. Not sure if it was Chadwick Boseman’s performance or the writing, but just about every other character in the movie was more interesting than him.

3 Likes

going Friday night.

3 Likes

It’s them stones. Take the gauntlet away and anyone can whip his behind.

Well not ANYONE, he’s still a Titan

Does he have special powers apart from a bunch of armed lackeys, and huge biceps?

Demonstrating enormous superhuman strength , speed , stamina , immortality and invulnerability among other qualities, Thanos can absorb and project vast quantities of cosmic energy , and is capable of telekinesis and telepathy .

a few :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I was just reading that myself. They don’t show any of this stuff in the MCU though.