Avengers: Endgame [SPOILERS]

well that gauntlet kinda overshadows everything else :rofl:

1 Like

Micheal B Jordan is one of my current favourite actors, he is the only reason I give black panther a chance

Only going on 1 May :frowning: Now I am jealousā€¦ Between this and Game of Thrones I expect a lot of my favourite characters to die!

1 Like

I can safely traverse the depths of the internet, for I live in a post Endgame world.

4 Likes

My God. What a movie.

5 Likes

3 hours until I can have nachos and a beer while I watch the movie.

1 Like

1 Like

That is gonna be me

The reactions Iā€™ve seen so far make me very happy. 27 hours and countingā€¦

2 Likes

Sounds kinky

1 Like

Well now. That was quite something.

3 Likes

Gonna watch it at 20:00, canā€™t wait.

3 Likes

With an 8 month old baby I highly doubt Iā€™m gonna see the movie soon, even though this is the first time Iā€™m excited to see a MCU movie since Iron Man 2.

That was quite the movie. Hot damn.

Really lucky my friend told me heā€™d stick me as an early bday present, otherwise I would have had to wait for bluray.

3 Likes

You need to go and watch this movie.

Get double popcorn, leave the drink for after the movie.

Nah, Iā€™ll get too thirsty. Luckily I can control my bladder through long movies. Itā€™s hitting the road thatā€™s a problem for me. I get instantly nervous when I know I need to get into a car and always need to take a leak first.

3 hours and 1.5 liters of liquid

1 Like

What a movie! OMW!

2 Likes

Yā€™all are partly responsible for new records:

Avengers: Endgame destroys box office records
Avengers: Endgame has raked in an astounding $1.2-billion in its opening weekend alone. Bloomberg revealed that, if predictions prove correct, the latest Marvel offering could top $2.5-billion worldwide, a new record that would topple Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2015.

2 Likes

If it reaches 2.5 billion, it would top Titanic in addition to Force Awakens, and get tantalizingly close to Avatar.

3 Likes