Avengers: Endgame [SPOILERS]

Just got back from the cinema…

4 Likes

Just saw it this morning too. Amazing.

2 Likes

I want to propose that we convert this thread into a spoiler zone so we can actually discuss the movie. There isn’t much point if all you can say is: “I saw it and it was amazing and now I can’t talk about it…”

2 Likes

I concur with this. I still think we should just put the spoilers in spoiler tags for safety sake, but I don’t see why not.

For those that want to know:

this is the spoiler

and these are the tags to use

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

1 Like

OK cool. I’ll get the ball rolling then.

The audience reaction to Fat Thor was hilarious! I have never heard so many female gasps and audible Nooooo…'s at the same time. It was delicious.

4 Likes

Lol!

Fat Thor is best Thor. I loved the direction they took with his character. It gave a good arc for the entire movie. But the best was Cap taking Mjolnir and wielding it. I let out a massive gasp when that happened.

4 Likes

spoilers

Stark is a douche for half the movie, atleast he redeems himself at the end, well technically marvel killed him now they dont need to pay him 50 million to appear in their movies anymore.
Hasnt captain america learned anything from Fckn with the space time continuum, that can bite you in the ass.
all i can say for romanoff, what a dumb B^$%#^ :rofl:
atleast they killed off some major characters unlike game of thrones :roll_eyes:
and WTF is it with everyone looking at captain america’s ass :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
apart from some wonky cgi, the movie was quite solid,not groundbreaking but solid imo

my blur spoiler is not working

2 Likes

Fixed it for you. Seems like the enter after each line was tripping up the spoiler tags.

1 Like

thank you kindly

What?! @DohcWP ou are crazy!

2 Likes

thats my perspective :wink:

and romanoff never smiled she needed some serious help :grimacing:

Your sucha troll though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

by killing off Iron Man they are opening the door for Iron Heart, which i believe will be the next female comic hero for Marvel. It would be cool if somehwere down the line his daughter Morgan becomes Ironheart but that would be too far in the future.
Also what I think they there is an excellent opportunity for Marvel to introduce Ironheart quite soon, for example when Peter Parker goes to college.
Natasha has never been all smiley and never will be. I for one cannot wait for her standalone movie
Caps ass was gorgeous in that suit of his, and i loved the tongue-in-cheek humour as Cap is normanlly quite a serious character and this a perfect wait to bring some comedy into a sombre situation

3 Likes

i just want to know what repecursions loki’s escape with the cube has on the universe ? does that mean it reverses his death in infinity war ? also since she is dead now the solo movie can only be a prequel and if its good how many sequels do they have to make before it lines up with the other mcu movies. Captain America is able to go back and change the past like living a different life with agent carter yet his actions doesnt have repurcussions on the present which doesnt make sense, since the whole movie’s premise is based on time travel and them changing the past to correct the present.

3 Likes

Loki may be the key to the revival of Black Widow. Loki also did not use an infinity stone to escape the timeline so maybe there wont any repercussions
also remember that by going back to the past the present as it was became the new past and you could only ever go forward, thats why cape had to return all the infinity stones to the exact moment in time in order to fix the timeline so that there wouldnt be any repercussions.

2 Likes

I absolutely loved the the new Professor Hulk and I’m hoping that they actually decide to make more Hulk movies with this version of him. The comedic relief from him and fat Thor was brilliant :rofl:

2 Likes

I also saw it last night and felt drained (in a good way) after!

My favourite moments were Fat Thor’s reveal, Cap wielding Mjolnjir and Thor saying he will keep the big one, and the crowd’s reactions to the female hero squad… Lastly, a group of teenagers behind me freaked out out when Black Panther walked through the portal!! “WAKANDA FOREVER!!!”.

Overall a pretty darn good movie. I caught up on all the movies before Infinity War and Endgame really was a proper final movie for the first 10 years of the MCU.

I still have to watch Aquaman but somehow feel I will be disappointed now!

1 Like

According to the directors, nothing in the ‘prime’ timeline can be changed or undone. So Loki’s escape is effectively in a different reality/timeline and holds no repercussions for the prime reality.

This may be where his Disney+ show plays off, though, seeing as there are different realities now.

1 Like