Back 4 Blood - Come Slay With Us

Though I did find this disclaimer pretty neat.

1 Like

Not on Steam yet :frowning:

friendly fire is off on lowest difficulty, and the percentage gets higher with higher difficulties.

Can’t believe the bots are still so bugged, in the beta they cost us the run multiple times, as they would sometimes get stuck on the mounted turrets and never leave, even if the safehouse was open. I also lost the very last mission on a run because of the bots not even shooting once.

Would not mind getting it, but as with all modern games, I am going to have to wait until some bugs are fixed and a steam sale, not gonna pay full price for games that bug this badly.

2 Likes

Been watching some reviews and seems it is a rather mixed bag.

In other news, would anyone be keen on some jolly cooperation? I see the game supposedly supports cross-play.

Downloading it as we speak!

It’s a hectic week for me but I’m game for some Friday night shenanigans.

1 Like

Gamepass?

Yip! Will be keen to give it a go on Friday!

Sweet, will get it downloaded.

So i haven’t had much chance to play, only making my way through to two level in two nights, 1-1 and 1-2. After some more playing last night and tweaking settings I am starting to enjoy it and hope to get into this after this stressful week. Looking forward to playing more.

2 Likes

I also downloaded it, we should give it a go sometime.

2 Likes

I find it absolutely atrocious that there is no progression, unlocks or even achievements available in the solo mode.

I thought that was just for the tutorial, that sucks for those who don’t have the option to play multiplayer.

1 Like

Not to mention the requirement to then still be online.

Anyone been playing this? Hoping to have some time tonight to game and decompress from the week.

I would have loved to play but will only be back in civilization tomorrow… Want to meet up at 8pm on Saturday?

Usually date night but can try wangle something. Keep us posted.

LONELY HEARTS COLUMN:

Married, middle-aged, white male SEEKING three adventurous, dexterous adults with similar interests for short term relationship. Must be willing to slay the undead.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m keen. Not sure how cross play works as yet. Also, not sure how discord on mobile holds up.

1 Like

I’m also to join in a bit later.

Crossplay should be easy as invites will work through the Xbox friends list

1 Like