Baldur's Gate 3

Tell me what games has not had bugs? The question is rather how many.

Early Access August, maybe.

4 Likes

My oh my, heā€™s animated

3 Likes

ā€¦ that narrator voice thoughā€¦ oh. my. gosh!

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for early access

2 Likes

Eish. Itā€™s just one personā€™s opinion but what he wrote really put me off Baldurā€™s Gate 3.

2 Likes

Honestly, this is why I donā€™t read reviews - if I did there would be more games that i enjoyed that I would have never played. The only big mistake was ME Andromeda

2 Likes

I am enjoying it so far.

2 Likes

Awesome. Let us know how it goes. I really hope it is a good game.

2 Likes

To be honest, I have no interest in the game, but I have seen only one negative preview related to it. All the others Iā€™ve seen or read about seems to point to the game being good, if not buggy. So Iā€™d say try it out and see. I have a feeling you will like it.

2 Likes

The price, ouch the price for an early access game is insane. I really wanted to play this, its not going to happen at that price, no way.

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing that gameplay video for the first time today.

The way they handle checks looks really tedious. Itā€™s a cool depiction of the underlying mechanics, but making me wait through a dice animation ever time will get old very quickly.

1 Like

Yeah, one thing I am not a fan of in products as well, causing the use/player to stop in their tracks. It gets tiresome and frustrating very quickly.

2 Likes

I watched some gameplay yesterday and it actually looks pretty cool. Personally, I like the roll of the dice. Makes me remember the days when we used to play a lot of D&D.

2 Likes

Opinion after finishing EA is that the game is great but I do have 2 issues.

1. Much preferred real time pause combat of the first 2 games in the series.
  2. Do not like the limited party size of 4 compared to the 6 of BG1 and BG 2.

Game ran fine on my system, never dropped under 100fps, was using vulkan mode, not test dx11. Only had 1 crash in 20+ hours. Some graphical glitches during combat but nothing mayor.

5 Likes

New trailer at game awards. Confirms minsc and boo will be in the game and seems to suggest jaheira as well.

1 Like

Release date set as 31 August.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

PC release moved to 3 August. PS5 6 September. MAC and Xbox TBC.

2 Likes