Beating Off 2.0

Yes it is home time! Regardless of what your boss or watch says.

Glad your screen is fixed, now back to studying.
That’s a good thing, right?

1 Like

Yep it is, altho its gonna be fun to pay for my text book this month ontop of everything else :smiley:

At least it means I behave and dont waste money during the sale

Anything to help us behave and not waste money. Be careful that you don’t damage it again, can’t risk becoming too much of a model-adult :wink:

With regards to textbooks: I’m just going to come clean: I used illegal ebook copies for my most recent subjects (Feb last year). Couldn’t get myself to pay thousands of rands for textbooks that will only be used for a few months. :policeman:

Dude If I could find any I would do that as well, especially since I only need 2 more textbooks.

1 Like

Check how cute these are

8 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Have Collectibles spoiled games for you?

Morning all

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

G’day

10 chars

4 Likes

More almal

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

hope you all have a great day

1 Like

mornings!!!

1 Like

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

I love unisa

Aguinis, H. (2016). Performance management (UNISA custom edition, HRM2604). Pearson. ISBN number: 9781784490072

Please use the correct isbn number. Although the original Herman Aguinis 3rd edition can be used, the Unisa custom edition is much more user friendly and the workbooks are based on the sections in the custom edition.

1 Like

The irony is I find about 3 different versions of this book under that isbn

On loot I noticed they sometimes had the subject codes on the textbook page.

1 Like

Meh cant find it on loot

greetings !

i am 90 % decided on the 200 gig afrihost Cell C LTE package for R845 a month (6 month contract then i get a free router)

2 Likes

Just test Cell C at your house before you get something from them. We are supposed to have good Cell C coverage at our house but my wife was with Cell C and signal was just about non-existent.

1 Like

i just dont have any devices on cell c at present

2 Likes