Beating Off 2.0

If there are enough people there I’ll even drive through, it’s not too far. not like CT or JHB.

Mornings!

man i have had a headache now for two days and it aint going away… and im writing exam tomorrow, ugh, if only i can sleep the whole day

3 Likes

greetings !!

1 Like

Good luck with your exam @wenzdayz!

3 Likes

Good luck with the exam. Is it still for C# ?

1 Like

Thans @Solitude and @czc

No its for HTML5 and CSS3 , not too hard or shall i say makes more sense than what C# did

1 Like

My biggest problem with CSS3 is actually getting something to look good.

1 Like
2 Likes

I completely forgot, I am back at the office and have been since 10ish, Telkom was there at 8:30 - he tested the line, agreed something is wrong, redid the wiring from the cable outside to the one inside, and replaced the jack - so far so good. So we shall see

1 Like

now you can play Crucible properly :smiley:

Bwhaahahahahaha in your dreams - its to fast for my motionsickness

fine… then we Gambit

Yep I wanna try that :smiley:
Also anyone heard of

https://www.ipcomms.co.za/mtn-fibre-to-the-home/

https://www.cisp.co.za/

I have to choose between them, or supersonic that delivers no service

I have heard a lot of good things of Cool Ideas

Ironies het hulle baie negatiewe reviews op hellopeter

hmmmm… strange

as ek reg onthou was @Solitude een van die mense wat gesê het hulle is pretty good

2 Likes

also, sien hulle het nie free installation nie…

bummer dat Supersonic ook 'n FUP het. or rather 'n AUP soos hulle dit noem

1 Like

Yea Ipcomms offer free installation en trenching, supersonic gee 8meter en dan charge hulle R150 per meter - ek is so 10meter kort.
Die ander ding is IPcomms se eienaar bly in die buurt, so hy respond onmiddelik op issues, maar so ver se al die mense hulle is goed.

I too have heard good things about CISP. I know some people using them on openserve and vumatel networks.

The best part is month to month. If you arent happy, you can move to a different ISP.

1 Like

Been with Cool Ideas on Vumatel line since the beginning of my fibre connection a little over a year now. One or two short downtimes for system maintenance, but always notified well in advance, and run in early hours of the morning. A few times we’ve had pretty bad connection speeds but they’ve generally all turned out to be issues on Vumatels’ side. Month-to-month contract is a bonus, but haven’t (yet, knock on wood) felt a need to even investigate which other ISPs are providing services in the area.

3 Likes