Beating Off 2.0

Trust me if I could I would

You can, wouldnā€™t recommend it though

1 Like

21 posts were split to a new topic: South African Parliament agrees to consider Constitutional amendment for land expropriation without compensation

Dude! Glad you caught them in time.

We had a situation with Tshwane some years ago where they would constantly come and cut the power of my momā€™s house. It would take hours to resolve because they would just assume non-payment. You would have to spend almost an hour on hold, then get a call centre agent to check the account, then log a call for technicians to come out again, then follow up hours later when the technicians donā€™t arrive.

One time, they came and cut our power on a Friday afternoon. They were going to leave us without power until my mom called the contact centre and calmly eviscerated the person on the other side. The agent had to lie, saying that we had a child in the house on some kind of medical machine who would die if Tshwane didnā€™t send a technician immediately.

That day I went out and watched how they reconnect the power, so now I can do it myself. Iā€™d just need to buy those crazy thick gloves they wear, the right boots, and the proper screwdriver :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Important detail: They were after our neighbour, who had yet to build a house on his property and had nothing drawing electricity on his land as far as we could tell.

1 Like

Woot, solar powered wiFi

3 Likes

If only ours dont have that so no interwebs.

1 Like

Happy Cake Day!

2 Likes

Thank you well seems like I have internet again.

Lets go kill stuff in killing floor :smiley:

2 Likes

But then the sun runs out of power and it turns of your wifi :frowning:

1 Like

But it doesnā€™t matter because the power comes back on, and the WiFi is restored!!!

ZOMG What a rollercoaster of emotions 0.o

Ok i am done now, i get bored really quickly without my pc.

3 Likes

Iā€™m all about that ā€œfittedā€ life !

Nite all. Read you in the morning.

2 Likes

still working :disappointed:

1 Like

ok good night. see you all in a couple of hours again

2 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Morning MEWies.

3 Likes

Hey, different icons for IRL Birthdays and for MEW Cakedays. Never noticed that before. Neat.

3 Likes

I found some motivation for today. I have less than 2 weeks until glorious leave.

5 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

anxiety levels thru the roof, dentist appointment at 10 and I am petrified of what he will find this time - it seems he always finds something horrible

Almost no sleep, and the panic attacks will not go away.

I keep telling me he will not find anything, over and over and its really not working.

3 Likes