Beating Off 2.0

Ello’s peoples … man the sea is beeeyoootiful today (in case anyone needed to know, lol)

6 Likes

oh flip man that sucks, hope you feel better soon!

Can i slap you through a computer screen :expressionless:

5 Likes

:smile: Not my fault the beach is a block away and I go walking twice a day :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

One of my screens is suffering from image persistence :frowning: I hope it goes away soon.

Meh between being over tired, not being able to eat, I am cranky and tired I just hope I can sleep tonight since back at the office tomorrow.

Also the next person to irritate me or piss me off is getting kakked out

3 Likes

Read you all in the morning :+1:

2 Likes

Morning all. Have a good one :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

This first work week is proving to be a tough one. I’m hoping to be more active from tomorrow.

How are you all doing?

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Good luck with the first week @Solitude. Hope it gets better

4 Likes

So… what have I missed?

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

Back at the office, already bored with no work to do.

Worrying about the pup home alone with the other dogs, especially since Mika has been acting out. Weirdly when he thinks no one is watching he plays nicely with her and give her kisses, washes her ears. When we watch he puts on a tough act.

3 Likes

Greetings ! ! ! !

3 Likes

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dochie!

Also @MalicE haaaaaaaaai :stuck_out_tongue:
Ltnc

1 Like

jy is hopeloos te chipper vir 'n “Maandag”

1 Like

Ek het gisteraand my eerste aand met actual slaap gekry :stuck_out_tongue: Is al hoekom ek so happy is

oh en fiber is oppad ! hopelik teen die einde van die week

1 Like

NICE! Dan kan jy proper Destiny speel

2 Likes

Dis wat ek hoop! Ek wag nou net vir die confirmation emails van Cool Ideas en die installer af.

Ma jy speel dan skaars Destiny lately :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone here work with software like Power Bi or Tableau Online? The boss is looking for something similar to this type of solution but he doesn’t want to pay an arm or a leg.

2 Likes