Beating Off 2.0

Hahahaha ek kan glo, ek was gister op dai punt, ek het 'n oog gehad wat non stop getwitch het van woede

Ek gaan met lunch kyk of ek my connection kan laat werk

ek wil weer naar word van woede, eks heeltyd flippen naar… die mans mens is soos a afkop hoender(die baas nie die IT ou nie)

1 Like

Ek sal nog met dai kan cope, myne is op die oomblik geneig om irrationeel uit te bars en die verkeerde mense aka me, uit te kak

1 Like

Yay so we are 1 step closer to fiber, the only thing stopping us is the wonderful mtn again

1 Like

And it’s friday. Have a good one :+1:

5 Likes

Morning everyone. It’s Friday!!!

3 Likes

Reminds me that I need to put a lap time down!

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I am over this week and over fighting with MTN. We still cannot access the freaken fiber

1 Like

Good Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning peoples. I’m seriously looking forward to the weekend.

@Wyvern I hope you come right with the fibre. It sucks that it must be such a hassle!

2 Likes

Thanks honestly I am over it and the drama it is causing :frowning:

2 Likes

Gaming has been delayed since lightning cut the power…

1 Like

Morning all

3 Likes

Good morning all.

2 Likes

Good morning, hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Like

urgh… been feeling feverish and body aching fopr now the second day. Popping so many tablets and grandpa powders.

2 Likes

So hopefully a restful weekend for you. I must admit I enjoyed a good sleep in this morning, it helps that the kids are old enough to keep themselves occupied so they don’t come wake you up :smiley:

Get well dude

1 Like

greetings

so i ordered a telkom uncapped LTE 24 month contract, hopefully i dont have any shit from them

1 Like

@Beo with your new profile image :grin:

giphy

I always recognise people posting by their profile pics

2 Likes