Beating Off 2.0

Morning everyone

Congrats @Entity on the 5000th post in the second beating off session

2 Likes

Afternoon people of the palace

Spent the morning shopping, chuffed that I got 3 winter jerseys so long and lovely dragonfly earrings :stuck_out_tongue:

(yes I spoiled myself for once)

I also bought a crap ton of fruit for my smoothies :smiley: So now to chop it all up and freeze it.

Then painting a fortnite logo for a kid
And more Division later on

the kid will be better off without it.

3 Likes

I agree but that is what he wants

He is also getting an Ark one if that helps

Poseidon is taking a massive piss on kimberley, and still there are cnts driving without their headlights onā€¦ freaking hate those people.

My PC is definitely showing its ageā€¦

Apex Legends runs worse than Mass Effect: Andromeda :neutral_face::unamused:

Morning palace people :wave:

4 Likes

good afternoon

3kgs of dog biscuits done

Finished this as well

And here I thought Fortnite is all about Battle Royaleā€¦ Seems more Minecraft by the looks of it. Vest looks nice though!

1 Like

Morning all

1 Like

Morning peoples!

Metro Exodus releases this week and Super Rugby starts!

1 Like

Morning everyone. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 Like

Iā€™m already sick of loadshedding

2 Likes

Weā€™ve been having power issues in our area where our power would go out every day for 4 days in a row. And then City Power decided to be dicks about it and yesterday our power was off from 1pm to 4pm due to load shedding.

I really hate Eskom.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Weekend was to short.

Wow thats hectic sorry dude.

Those 4 hour long loadshedding blocks in JHB is crazy

1 Like

We had 4.5 hours yesterdayā€¦ From 16:00 to 20:30. With an almost 6 month old baby it really wasnā€™t all that much funā€¦ Especially the scorching heat - we had to open all windows and doors and invite in a whole colony of mosquitoes in the process, then try and fight them off a baby that was trying to sleep.

greetings !!!

Yeah, the loadshedding is a mission. I see we might be hit with 2x 2.5 hour sessions tomorrow (so far we havenā€™t had any luckily).
Iā€™m planning on going mostly solar, but first need to get a new house. Wouldnā€™t be very smart making that kind of investment in the current house since weā€™re outgrowing it already. If I finance the solar with the house, at the rate weā€™re using electricity, it would about half our monthly bill which works out about the same as the increase in installment for the home loan (that is if I take the battery backup too).

2 Likes

Good morning!

The IT idiot is in and canā€™t for the life of him get our Internet (or shall I say router) workingā€¦ And we are scheduled for loadsheding from 12.

1 Like