Beating Off 2.0

greetings !!!

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Not in the mood for this day at all

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a good day. It is almost weekend!!

3 Likes

Morning all… i’m in such a procrastinating mood today

2 Likes

Join the club

1 Like

That sounds like my everyday

2 Likes

OK, My boss just walked in for his daily question of “What are we going to do today?” Easy way to get rid of him is to start asking him about all the things he was supposed to handle. Somehow I don’t think this is how a boss employee interaction should happen.

5 Likes

Mine just goes we need to do this and this and this and this and it has to be done before next week. And then while I’m doing all that I get and this and this and this and this and this.

4 Likes

I would prefer that to be honest. It’s like my boss is steering the ship but has no direction.

4 Likes

Jack%20Sparrow%20compass%20aimless

5 Likes

My favorite is the boss and/or client asking me if I have done the thing that noone mentioned or asked me to do

2 Likes

Stage 1 load-shedding announced from 11:00 to 23:00 :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey at least yours talk,
Mine just grunts and gets highly pissed off at me for not having done something, or lost something he never gave me or just never tells me anything - I find out more about what is going on with the projects from the lead architect than the boss.

Scan him documents upside down as retribution!

1 Like

Wont help

My favourite still is the deletion of folders and moving of files when he works on something

I have backups of backups all over just incase he moved something

1 Like

Nothing in cape town as of yet

I ensure that systems take snapshots and backups regularly so people don’t have to keep or maintain their own backups and backups of backups

2 Likes

I have no choice - he will literally work in one folder and the next day half the fracking files will be missing

haai hello!

1 Like