Beating Off 2.0

Hello, things going better at work yet? I saw your facebook post.

1 Like

hey Soli!

its going ok, he is at client today… thing is we keep going in circles on things and i cant work like that. i mean i love procrastination as much as the next person, but you get to a point where you just want to get the crap out of the way… he does not seem to be there yet…

3 Likes

So this just happened

the boss just paid a guy R290 to plant a plant in a pot in our office… R200 was for the effort(the plant was bought by the boss) and R90 bucks was for the potting soil… is just me or is that crazy?

3 Likes

Dude
Hol weg

So vinnig soos jy kan

Your boss sounds like a good dude. Job creation in this economy is a good thing.

1 Like

job creation is one thing but first try and sort out the current business’s financial issues…

1 Like

I’m bored and want to go home so… cat!

3 Likes

Power just went off. Schedule says it will stay off until 20h30.
Joy :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I’m a little bit excited for this

2 Likes

I also noticed that Kensington had no power when I went for my run.

Glad to see that 2K isn’t publishing this one, not like the last game they made. I really believe that their ludicrous DLC practice with Evolved killed off the game.

1 Like

Morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Its almost weeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend

1 Like

This is sickening and sad

Morning everyone. I think one of our UPS’s is fried.

1 Like

I think H3H3 sums it up pretty well…

5 Likes

Except this is branded as a “terrorist attack” and not a mass shooting

2 Likes

It’s branded as such because it’s aimed at a specific demographic. If it were random people all caught in a crossfire (like a public school) it would just be a “mass shooting”. The fact that the shooter’s motivation was about instilling fear in his targeted demographic further nudges this towards terrorism.

3 Likes

Does it matter what it’s branded as?

2 Likes

yes it does because if it was a middle eastern person doing something like that its is never branded as a mass shooting always as a terror attack, that happens alot especially in the states.

white guy shoots up a club or school, its referred to as a mass shooting, person with middle eastern roots does the same thing its dubbed a terror attack

4 Likes