Beating Off 2.0

Ooh, that is one of the worst things. And on a Monday

2 Likes

Yes I was stuck in that traffic. Was absolutely horrible. Only got to work now, after 2 hours in the car.

I actually turned off at New Road at the service station to get a coffee and a samie, and joined the N1 again behind the exact same car!

3 Likes

The load shedding is not helping the situation in the area either.

1 Like

greetings !

F@ck Eskom !

5 Likes

Morning all
we almost lost our food in the freezer since the load shedding bombed the Freezer luckily it managed to stay cold so we didnā€™t lose much besides ice.

The weekend was good, quiet, worked tho. Hoping the boss will let us have friday off

1 Like

Stage 4, woohoo!
Was looking forward to a day with no loadshedding, but now weā€™ve got 4.5 hours. Had 9 hours of shedding yesterday.

2 Likes

Its going to be Stage 4 till until at least tuesday or wednesday if not more.

1 Like

Itā€™s like terminal cancer. Thereā€™s no fixing it anymore

1 Like

I know right, I am over it, doesnt help that it fried my tabletā€™s charge port either

I had no power yesterday after a transformer for my road failed after loadshedding in my area on Saturday night. Had loadshedding this morning at home before I left for work, there will be 2 2 hour sets of loadshedding at work, and then another 2 hours at home tonight.

1 Like

We had loadshedding, the boss decided to turn on the genny inside the office

I feel sick now

1 Like

No man, thats dangerous!

1 Like

I know

I honestly canā€™t say what is going on in his head

1 Like

Sheesh thatā€™s how people die.

Has your dad given up?

1 Like

I wish I knew

I should add he did have 2 doors open to let in fresh air
but it didnt do much

1 Like

i have started to use pc sleep again http://pc-sleep.com/

set it to shutdown my home pc 10 minutes before loadshedding is scheduled to start. i have also decided to unplug my xbox one x as i really cant afford to let anything happen to it, so no background downloading for itatm

3 Likes

Or just get a decent UPS and get it to shut down and start up your PC for you

1 Like

im sitting with 3 and they all need replacement batteries, if a battery last a year in those things then its a miracle.

1 Like

WTF is wrong with the people on this planet ! https://www.news24.com/World/News/breaking-shooting-on-tram-in-dutch-city-of-utrecht-multiple-people-injured-20190318

cant there be 1 crime free day on this planet,even on saturday i witnessed an asshole Taxi driver and his assistant trying to pull up next to a bakkie thats loaded with potato bags, trying to steal some bags through the window

2 Likes

It seems that all our UPSā€™s are fried now.