Beating Off 2.0

I dont even know the towel tie!

I just know my dogs are idiots and will anything if it is covered in peanut butter

1 Like

Wrap them like the tightes burrito EVER!! Muggle I think has given up on fighting me thoughā€¦ He knows he wont win, his claws get locked down before he can use them.

hahahaha for that to happen I need to catch a dipshit, he hates being held to tightly

so peanutbutter works

I tried the thunder tie for my oldest one who hates storms

My animals and storms are a jokeā€¦ If the thunder DARES get too loud, I get glared at for sleep being disturbedā€¦

We just have Vicky who hides under legs or desks or chairs.

The other two ignores it

Then the pup forgets how to pee outside - she will not go out when its raining

We had a pitbull like thatā€¦ Her bits were too precious to get wet according to herā€¦

Ours go outside, unless it is raining or Molly has had to DRAG herself out of bedā€¦

i will take you up on the pill into a cat challenge next time my lumen needs a pillā€¦ even the vets struggle to give her a pill!

@Solitude i hope all goes well for the doggo, the bosses brother has 3 of those doggies and the one ate a berry from a tree that was apparently poisonous and he had to be at the vet for 2 weeksā€¦ and after that one of their older ones also had some prolapsed disc which meant the doggie had to stay there for 2 weeks in a cage so that she couldnt walk around and strain herselfā€¦(insurance saved them)

2 Likes

SUPER easy once you have it. And then they have NO option but to swallow itā€¦

she will rather give up on breathing then allow you to give her a pillā€¦ she doesn get pills that often anymore and they give her a syrup now instead, lol

SO much better!!! Just squirt it down the throat and be done with it!

1 Like

this face just tells you medicine will be a problem:

2 Likes

Slaveā€¦
Where are my nibblesā€¦ You are late in appeasing meā€¦

mostly eaten by this magnificent beast

Lumen eats under supervision so that the fat one does not consume everything

1 Like

LOL!!! That belly is like a Bear Trap!! ONLY the ill informed go thereā€¦ Us cat people know better.

We get yelled at if we go to the bathroom and close the door, when we get up in the morning, when we get out of a chair, when we walk past Muggleā€¦ He LOVES sitting on the roof across the road and shouting at you when you get homeā€¦
Cats are just something else, and we managed to get 2 serious basket cases from the SPCAā€¦

1 Like

Shame dude. Hope your doggo is gonna be ok.

1 Like

Every good little witch needs a black cat. This asshole is Merlinā€¦

3 Likes

the fat one does not shut up- EVER, hence the name Lucypurr. hates being picked up yets want scratches all the time and food and milk.

Lumen is a bit of a killer, she likes killing baby birds, moths and geckos(yet spiders are allowed to live). somedays she insists on sitting on your shoulders and will then drive you around the house with her nails. wrong direction means lots of painā€¦ also she does not hesitate to bite or paw at you if she is not happy with you or with the other cat for that matter. she has a bad temper.

and yet both of them are deathly afraid of thunder and hailā€¦

1 Like

if i didnt have such an insatiable love of meezers i would have black cats only!

1 Like

Muggle is the screamerā€¦ And he is vocal for ANY and EVERY reason. Any time is the best time to sing you the song of his peopleā€¦
Neither like being picked up. Merlin will allow it now and then, but after someone kicked him >:( he is not happy about it. I can pick him up sometimes. Muggle does not like being picked up at ALL! Even when he was a tiny kittenā€¦ But he demands the MOST fuss and is the loudest. He is also the most expensiveā€¦ Stupid cat got himself nommed by a dog, and it must have been a big dog because he was totally in its mouth. That was another trip to the vet, more meds and a week in the spare room so that I can keep an eye on him

2 Likes

I have ALWAYS wanted a black catā€¦ So, Merlin is all Black; Merlin = Magic. Muggle is a Tuxedo, so Harry Potter non-magicā€¦

2 Likes