Beating Off 2.0

Morning all :wave:

2 Likes

greetingszzzzzzzzss

2 Likes

Morning everyone!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. It is almost time for a long weekend for everyone. My long weekend started today already.

3 Likes

I hate you a little bit

Morning people of the palace

Woke up with a spasm in my right shoulder blade.

I cannot wait for the weekend!

1 Like

My long weekend turned into 2 weeks of leave. Now i just have to wait until 16:00pm

3 Likes

mornings!

have quite a busy weekend ahead… copper bar tonight, for a friends birthday, then on saturday its Lusito Land also for a friends birthday, and then sunday is going to be a family day…im hoping to fit some gaming in…

1 Like

Citrus friction?

Morning all

So I managed to kill another laptop. That’s 2 laptops in less than 2 years. Now I hate both MSI and Asus. Was greeted by a friendly BIOS last night when starting it up and it seems the OS drive (SSD) is dead. So much so that it’s not being picked up at all.

Luckily I can take it to the Mustek / Asus service center here in Cape Town to get it looked at, but it’s costing me a day’s worth of billable work. Possibly even a long weekend if they can’t replace it under warranty today.

1 Like

How do you manage that dude!

eeck that sucks, hopefully they can fix it for you

My bags are packed and we are heading to the bush this weekend! Whoop!

4 Likes

Hopefully my last support call comes in soon. I need to do some maintenance on a machine, but their office was in use, so I said “give me a call when you’re ready”, but I forgot to mention I want to knock off at 2pm…

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll call you now now…

2 Likes

Maybe just now even

2 Likes

Hello. Weekend has arrived for me!!

1 Like

OH WOW
this kit is so damned ugly… its like we want to be pakistan and Australia and us all rolled into one…

3 Likes

Agreed. Looks off somehow. Not getting the “Worn As One” tagline either. Do they all share one shirt? Is it a really giant shirt that they all wear at the same time? Is it “worn” as in worn out, tired, boring, old, used? Is there supposed to be a second S at the end of AS?

1 Like

and then there is the pants:

its like they couldnt decide which shade of green to use…
kit designer: which shade of green do you like?
CSA: yes!

1 Like

Can it be home time

2 Likes