2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok, hometime.

I hope they called you @murfle

3 Likes

MEH

Im busy trying to type up a report on my mothers freaken car accident because dad decided that it should be typed not hand written

I missed all the cat talk :disappointed: meh, also had food poisoning or something yesterday

1 Like

ooh no sorry to hear, what did you eat?

Buy a decent Dell with premium care or a Mac

2 Likes

or a decent thinkpad

1 Like

I am now officially ready to stab someone if the boss asks one more stupid question

The knot in my shoulder is getting worse and I can feel how I am clenching my jaw.

Walking away isnt helping today

Have a Macbook already. Itā€™s old but it worksā€¦ Need my Windows machine for ā€œenterpriseā€ work.

Dell, get a Dell Precision then. Iā€™ve switched over to the Mac as I can do all my development on it and the battery life is acceptable.

Iā€™ve never had a good experience with Lenovo

1 Like

Thanks. They havenā€™t called, but they missed their chance.

Iā€™m outta here!

Later folks

3 Likes

So my doggy went for surgery. We are waiting for news on how it went. The poor thing. I feel drained after today. Was a stressful day at work and a stressful day with my little doggy. Now I just want to go home and hear that he is alright.

3 Likes

im still using a 2nd gen i5 thinkpad x220, that thing is bulletproof, dropped it twice, case is made from magnesium and the keyboard is spill proof so you can even drop your coffee on there, all i did to it was modify the case to take a standard mobile 1tb hard drive as the lenovo drive was slightly thinner than the default mobile drives.

Goodluck. I didnā€™t know dogs could have surgery.

1 Like

My ā€œnot quite good enough but still a spareā€ laptop is a Lenovo X230 with an i7 processor, 16GB RAM and a 320GB SSD. Itā€™s OK, itā€™s been through the wars, I had two T-series Lenovo laptops (both died). I gave three Dell Precision/Latitude laptops away because I just couldnā€™t keep them anymore.

1 Like

I think I have a problem collecting electronicsā€¦

2 Likes

Before the lenovo i had a dell xps m1330 it was one of the best laptops ive ever had and , pity it was a core 2 based machine and the performance started to lag otherwise i would have kept it, its one of the best looking laptops ever imo

1 Like