Beating Off 2.0

Just verified with the office administrator, we get Monday off for sure.

Wee

4 Likes

Hello from Bangkok Airport, our connecting flight to Hong Kong has been delayed by 5 hours…

4 Likes

Aggeneeeeeeeee nou moet julle nog dumplings gaan vind - het hulle darem julle vlug gechange

1 Like

Flip nee gaan nie hier kos koop nie… Burger King is soos 150 a burger… Nee al ons vlugte is delayed. Die een na Suid Afrika is delayed met 2.5 ure.

3 Likes

Cheap, koop twee

1 Like

You know a crappy day just wont go away

I just managed to break my in earphones the gold pin - because the tablet fell and fell on the pin bending it

We can swop, I’ve been working on a terraform plan that takes 4 hours to complete. But we’ve hit a strange snag and I’ve been investigating it… Day 4…

1 Like

Small thing… I have to have every thread ā€˜read’ on here. Nothing ā€˜unread’. Always my mission.

Grey text always. Never white text

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m the same.

2 Likes

You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t get rid of it. What would you do with it?

Cross the Alps.

That would be a long trip.
dumbo drop 3 perhaps.

Haha yeah, I watched a documentary about the Roman Navy destroying Carthage so that came to mind.

Morning :wave: it’s freezing cold this morning. Geez

2 Likes

57 posts were split to a new topic: Everyone makes tea wrong

Very misty this morning.

2 Likes

2 Likes

greetingszzzzz

I’ll know in approximately 4 hours if I have fixed the issue…holding my breath just incase

1 Like

Because some people don’t know that Python 2.7 is shit I’ve now rewritten the whole thing to work correctly with Python 3…as well as two dependent modules. FFS people it’s 2019

1 Like