Beating Off 2.0

Just verified with the office administrator, we get Monday off for sure.

Wee

4 Likes

Hello from Bangkok Airport, our connecting flight to Hong Kong has been delayed by 5 hoursā€¦

4 Likes

Aggeneeeeeeeee nou moet julle nog dumplings gaan vind - het hulle darem julle vlug gechange

1 Like

Flip nee gaan nie hier kos koop nieā€¦ Burger King is soos 150 a burgerā€¦ Nee al ons vlugte is delayed. Die een na Suid Afrika is delayed met 2.5 ure.

3 Likes

Cheap, koop twee

1 Like

You know a crappy day just wont go away

I just managed to break my in earphones the gold pin - because the tablet fell and fell on the pin bending it

We can swop, Iā€™ve been working on a terraform plan that takes 4 hours to complete. But weā€™ve hit a strange snag and Iā€™ve been investigating itā€¦ Day 4ā€¦

1 Like

Small thingā€¦ I have to have every thread ā€˜readā€™ on here. Nothing ā€˜unreadā€™. Always my mission.

Grey text always. Never white text

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m the same.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve been given an elephant. You canā€™t get rid of it. What would you do with it?

Cross the Alps.

That would be a long trip.
dumbo drop 3 perhaps.

Haha yeah, I watched a documentary about the Roman Navy destroying Carthage so that came to mind.

Morning :wave: itā€™s freezing cold this morning. Geez

2 Likes

57 posts were split to a new topic: Everyone makes tea wrong

Very misty this morning.

2 Likes

2 Likes

greetingszzzzz

Iā€™ll know in approximately 4 hours if I have fixed the issueā€¦holding my breath just incase

1 Like

Because some people donā€™t know that Python 2.7 is shit Iā€™ve now rewritten the whole thing to work correctly with Python 3ā€¦as well as two dependent modules. FFS people itā€™s 2019

1 Like