“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

You can indeed. WHat might happen if a higher itrade or rather trusted members buys from you, he will ask for the item to be posted first and then he pays if all is good (since you have not done any deals before to show for). If you are not happy with that, then you can request in add that you prefer not to post and would like to do a face to face deal.

I have done well over a 100 deals on carb

3 Likes

Scam, you are a scam seller with 0 score.

3 Likes

I don’t see the point of lying about it, we live in an age where it is slowly becoming less of an issue.

For me, personally, I am in a good place right now, not the best, I need to still get out of the slump of where I cannot motivate myself to exersice. At least for the most part I am eating a lot healthier. And I do simple things, like park far away from where I need to be so I can walk to places.

My anxiety is the bigger problem for now. It drives me nuts, I honestly have panic attacks about just about anything you can think of - the phone rings and it is an unknown caller? I start spiralling thinking it is all kinds of things bad. Even when it is just a spam call. Truecaller has helped a lot with that. I have found small ways to manage the anxiety and keep triggers at bay. I have even cut down on my coffee intake altho i never believed that it affected me.

As it is, today is a high anxiety day - I have found listening to music or putting on old tv shows where I do not have to pay attention to helps a lot - at the office luckily I am not busy since I did all my work last week, I am now sitting and watching dawsons creek. . . .

4 Likes

Morning, y’all!

2 Likes

Good morning Master Sig

2 Likes

May I draw everyone’s attention to this incredibly important poll:

Next to choosing between the Rhino and Cat factions, this is the most important vote you can cast in your life.

3 Likes

Welcome home dude!!!

1 Like

Sweet thanks. I want to put it on Carb, because I believe I’ll be able to sell it quicker on there. So should I just register and get it done? Will it be accepted or do I need to contact a higher itrade user first.

3 Likes

I will have you know my good sir, I have only scammed like 3 people this year.

3 Likes

4 Likes

You could have sold it on Scumtree already

3 Likes

Nah screw Scumtree or Oh El Ex. Those are way too full of actual real scam artists.

3 Likes

It will be accepted. Just make sure to use the correct templates for your add

5 Likes

Right thanks, I just posted the listing for the PS4

5 Likes

Morning all.

3 Likes

thats a steal for R4k

5 Likes

That’s because it’s a scam

7 Likes

Anyone want to run a scam on kickstarter and just use busswords to get money and we buy something from amazon and just put lipstick on it. And we just make sure to state no REFUNDS!

2 Likes

Imgur

2 Likes

Morning

5 Likes