Best & Most Random of Your Reddit Feed

I remember that. Man I feel old.

2 Likes

TIL that Ayrton Senna blamed a “moving wall” for his crash at the 1984 Dallas Grand Prix. It was later found that the concrete wall had indeed moved out of place!

4 Likes

I think this may be the best attic of all the attics.

4 Likes
What are they smoking in Portland? I want some from r/WinStupidPrizes

Watch till the end, you won’t be disappointed

3 Likes

Well, the guy did say something about sliding through the stop sign :laughing:

3 Likes

Edit: Maybe something for the Pi projects thread ;D

2 Likes

Lol

TIL the country dial-code of the Czech Republic is 420 and the rate of cannabis use there is one of the highest in the world. In 2016, Snoop Dogg was a contestant on The $100,000 Pyramid, and replied without delay that the country code for the Czech Republic is 420.

3 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

lol that was heavy

1 Like

That reverse gargle at around 1m19s!

Seriously though, the ride looks amazing! Almost like a single car Zipper

And then… she chundered!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t get that one, what does it mean?

1 Like

One of those gender reveal things that started the California fires, but Breaking Bad style

1 Like

Ahhh, I get it now, that weird american modern tradition of having a big party when they reveal the gender of an unborn child.

I find that whole thing bizarre and it is a very new thing too.

I believe we shouldn’t care what the gender is, just love it regardless, but that is just me.

The mere fact that people feel the gender means so much to them is a sure indication that the poor child is going to get gender typed from day 1.

5 Likes

yup I find the whole thing stupid but the memes are good.

Having a whole Gender party is just fail. Celebrate the new child not o yay its a boy/girl. How many animals died due to the stupid people that started that fire.

1 Like