Best Game Released on Nintendo Switch for 2020 nominations

The time has come. It is time for the first round of voting in our annual MEW GOTY awards. Here we will be voting for the best game to be released on the Nintendo Switch for this year.

Below is a list of 10 nominations. You can vote for as many of them as you want. The top 5 will progress to the final round of voting that will happen next week. Should you feel there is a game missing from the list that needs to be added, please feel free to discuss it in the comments below. The extra game with the most likes from the community will join the top 5 in the final round of voting.

Here is the poll:

• Animal Crossing: New Horizon
  • DOOM Eternal
  • Hades
  • Minecraft Dungeons
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Paper Mario: The Origami King
  • Spiritfarer
  • Streets of Rage 4
  • Super Mario 3D All-Stars
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

0 voters

I don’t think Doom Eternal is out on Switch yet?

No More Heroes is though :wink:

1 Like

My heart is with Hades, even though it’s a cross platform title, but in 2020 it has to be Animal Crossing :grinning:

I would like to nominate:

Carto

2 Likes

I’d never heard of this before but I added it to my DekuDeals wishlist. Will grab it on sale one day.

2 Likes

I nominate Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity. I played until 2am this morning. It is glorious.

If you loved Breath of the Wild and enjoy the Warriors series this an absolute no-brainer.

3 Likes

Doom Eternal really should not be on this list. The physical edition has been cancelled and I doubt the digital version will release this year.