Best “I Swear I’m Working” game award 2021

The time has come. It is time for the first round of voting in our annual MEW GOTY awards. Here we will be voting for the game you are playing while you should ACTUALLY be working…I know you are, you slacker you!! These games may not need to be limited to only games released during this year.

Below is a list of 10 nominations. You can vote for as many of them as you want. The top 5 will progress to the final round of voting that will happen next week. Should you feel there is a game missing from the list that needs to be added, please feel free to discuss it in the comments below. The extra game with the most likes from the community will join the top 5 in the final round of voting.

Here is the poll:

• Factorio
  • Satisfactory
  • Cookie Clicker
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Oxygen Not Included
  • Hades
  • Minesweeper
  • Solitaire
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizon

0 voters

I literally put off work in favour of playing Outriders.

3 Likes

Pretty much the only thing I’ve done at work for the last two weeks is play Animal Crossing.

2 Likes

I miss the days where I could slack off at work playing games. :sweat:

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t actually spent any work hours building spaghetti in Factorio, but the lack of sleep from it certainly curtailed my productivity!

1 Like

Definitely need Football Manager 2022 in here too! So many lost hours of productive work time…

2 Likes

i play binding of isaac during work…that and freecell

1 Like

You take a controller to work?

No, because you dont need a controller to play isaac :slight_smile:
im a binding kb boi :smiley:

2 Likes

You play Freecell with a controller? :confused:

3 Likes