Black Friday Vumatel Deals

This is the entire Dead Cells download on Steam (clean install), took less than a minute.

4 Likes

Still grumpy as shite that I’m still paying double what all you new Cool Ideaers are paying, despite being a customer for over six years. :triumph:

I am happy for all of you that did manage to get switched over though - you scored a great deal. If Vumatel do the same thing next year I’m switching to Afrihost. :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree with you @GregRedd… I also want the ower prices

Hope a nice new Black Friday deal comes along this year. I’m happily paying R599 for my 500/200 package that I’m on. Granted, I seldom if ever see those speeds, due to all devices in the house being connected to Wifi across a couple of wireless mesh units. So I lose a lot of speed that way.

2 Likes

When I was on 1000/200, and there was only 2 of us, I didn’t see it either. Don’t think any public sites or api’s will let one client eat up that much of their bandwidth

1 Like

What speed are you now? How much of a difference have you noticed?

Currently on 1000/200, mainly because pricing is close to the other speeds if there’s a good deal on another speed i’m interested. Currently paying R1350pm (Vumatel)

1 Like

I moved away from the area I was in. No fibre where I live now. But I can take the dog for long walks on the beach :dog2:

3 Likes