Borderlands 3

Anyone else playing the bloody harvest event?

I switched to steam version of Bl3, so if you have me on epic, you have to delete and re-add me “aldyr”. Seems, when you move your save game from one account to another, shift connection stops working, unless you re-add.

2 Likes

I havent played BL3 in a while, will get back to it at some point tho

1 Like

I took a break for a long time, … burnout

Back now, finishing off old missed missions, and liking the variety of decent weapons. Still haven’t gotten to the Krieg DLC though

2 Likes

I’m tempted to grad a Season Pass on Epic sometime, as I haven’t played any of the DLC yet. The break since finishing the main game at the beginning of lockdown to now has been long enough to warrant another 20-30 hours of Borderlands.

2 Likes

So… this landed in my inbox this morning:

3 Likes

The trailer dropped during last nights Summer Game Fest show… looks like a lot of fun.

3 Likes

All I know is I want it!

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a day one for sure.

4 Likes

:thinking: I should really put in some hours on this game. Enjoyed 2 alot so it’s only fair

2 Likes

Just let me know and I will join lol I love this more than d2

2 Likes

Nothing will beat 2 for me

1 Like

2 was my favourite because I finished it with you guys.

2 Likes

What was that? You’re doing a BL2 evening?!!

4 Likes

Sort yourselves out. Be socialable. Use the dedicated MEWME Discord channel. MEW Multiplayer Evenings needs to become a thing again!

3 Likes

Looks like Gearbox is showing off the game at their E3 event tonight.

4 Likes

Another game with a milestone anniversary coming up… Borderlands 3 has its two-year launch anniversary in a few weeks’ time (13 September).

To celebrate the second anniversary of Borderlands 3 on September 13, 2021, we have five weeks of mini-events lined up to show our appreciation for your passion and support!

Starting August 12, the fan-favorite Loot the Universe series of mini-events that reward you with loads of Legendary loot for seeing (then shooting) the planetary sights will be back. Each week during Loot the Universe, Borderlands 3’s planets will take turns becoming a bastion of better drops, with specific types of Legendary loot having increased chances of dropping in one of that planet’s zones. And of course, you’ll get to keep all the bonus Legendary loot you find during these mini-events!

1 Like

For those that haven’t played in a while, there has been a lot of bug fixes, gear balancing and drop rate adjustments. That adds up to the game being in the best state it ever has.

Drop rates are not ludicrous anymore, outside of online events, they are closer to what BL2 is. So legendary drops are satisfying again. There are dedicated enemies/gear drops, for focused farming. Anoint re-rolling means it’s not impossible to find the gear/prefix/anoint that you want or need for your build.

That all said, the Loot the Universe event with increased drop rate in specific locations, and specific gear, is more meaningful, because the drop rates are so much lower normally (outside of events). The incentive is definitely there to go play again, especially with certain maps, dropping more of certain gear types.

Droughts: SMG’s and Classmods
Devils Razor: Assault Rifles and Grenades
Ascension Bluff: Snipers
Splinterlands: Pistols
Konrads Hold: SMG’s
Carnivora: Shields and Assault Rifles
Guts of Carnivora: Launcher
Cathedral of the Twin Gods: Shotguns and Artifacts

New vault cards aren’t too bad, but the new relic is a game changer, that ups non-dedicated drop rates (aka world drops) to +1000%. This can stack with the Loot the Universe event. So, what you have is, for general mobbing, you’ll find a shit ton of random legendary drops.

One last thing to think about: Since it’s Pandora’s turn for increased drop rate, now is the best time to level a new character, because you start off on Pandora

3 Likes

Finally! I have been wondering about that since its release.

I need to bring myself to finish the campaign on this one character so I can get into the real meaty stuff.

1 Like

Every page for gear, has a How to farm section, where you can see who the dedicated drop is, and the location to find them.

Gear → How to Farm → Enemy → Enemy Location.

Some exceptions to this are special quest rewards, like the Bekah and Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge. Though the list of exceptions are tiny. More importantly, all the go to top 10 weapons or gear are farmable.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I’m not really one to follow the meta but this certainly helps in finding the ones that I actually want to farm out of enjoyment.

1 Like