Borderlands 3

Feeling cute, might do a few M10 boss farming runs later

4 Likes

Farmed Killavolt, I would guess, 16 or 17 Monarch’s later. Drop rate is definitely buffed. And I found 3 8X variants! Go kill any boss with dedicated drops, it’s super easy to find that gun you’ve always been looking for. For this week only (I believe).

2 Likes

It’s happening!!!

Krieg is by FAR my favourite character in the franchise. Hell I got a Krieg tattoo and wrote a song about him. This is a day one for sure.

2 Likes

Thought you had the all encompassing season pass malarkey edition?

1 Like

Nah, I just buy each one as they come out. Didn’t have money for season pass and then the first DLC dropped so I bought it seperate and just carried on from there.

2 Likes
1 Like

New event starting today

Time to turn up those mayhem modifiers.

2 Likes

Krieg DLC our today!!! Time to strip the flesh and salt the wound!!!

3 Likes

I guess it’s back to the circus this week

2 Likes

The DLC was not that great sadly. It’s still a lot of fun but I expected it to be the biggest of all the DLC and it turned out to be the smallest. Very short. But sweet.

Looking forward to even more DLC especially the new character skill trees coming. I was going to start a new game with Zane, but now I’ll wait for the skill trees.

2 Likes

You can get the game for $14 on EGS now if you add Rocket League to your library and then use the coupon for Borderlands.

EDIT: Just occurred to me that you might not be able to use the coupon on an already discounted game. I can’t test it since I already own the game.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone else playing the bloody harvest event?

I switched to steam version of Bl3, so if you have me on epic, you have to delete and re-add me “aldyr”. Seems, when you move your save game from one account to another, shift connection stops working, unless you re-add.

2 Likes

I havent played BL3 in a while, will get back to it at some point tho

1 Like

I took a break for a long time, … burnout

Back now, finishing off old missed missions, and liking the variety of decent weapons. Still haven’t gotten to the Krieg DLC though

2 Likes

I’m tempted to grad a Season Pass on Epic sometime, as I haven’t played any of the DLC yet. The break since finishing the main game at the beginning of lockdown to now has been long enough to warrant another 20-30 hours of Borderlands.

2 Likes

So… this landed in my inbox this morning:

3 Likes

The trailer dropped during last nights Summer Game Fest show… looks like a lot of fun.

3 Likes

All I know is I want it!

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a day one for sure.

4 Likes