Brute Force Competition 2019

@Wyvern your general posting is just excellent though. You are the most active user. :smile:

2 Likes

See it helps to have a kak job!

1 Like

@Solitude perhaps I should just forfeit. Iā€™ll try my best to get the rules, but things at work have taken a turn for the worse, and donā€™t know how long is going to last.

3 Likes

Yeah sorry, Iā€™m not home a lot these days and when I am I spend my time playing guitar or doing a course on udemy.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that things at work arenā€™t going well @DieGrootHammer. Donā€™t forfeit just yet. Create a quick thread for a Switch game that doesnā€™t have a thread yet. It will take you 5 minutes.

3 Likes

My article for the week: https://ink.mostepic.win/trine-4-to-release-later-this-year/

3 Likes

Whoopsedaisy

Successful:
@czc
@DarthMol
@SIGSTART
@Solitude
@Wyvern

Strike 2!
@FriedPet - Oh noes, you were so close!

Out!
@DieGrootHammer - You only needed 5 more posts

2 Likes

Sorry Soli. These past few weeks have been bad. I accept my defeat and shall go sit in the loser corner

3 Likes

Aaaaaand Iā€™m out!! Joining the loser corner, contemplating our come-back next yearā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I will do this later. Had no internet at home and it took me over an hour to drive 5km to work.

2 Likes

Well between having no power and internet at home and too much work at work Iā€™m just not getting to this. Tonight our power is going to be out again. So Iā€™m hoping to do it tomorrow evening since our internet started working again this morning.

2 Likes

Its been tough for all of us with load shedding

Successful:
@czc
@DarthMol
@SIGSTART
@Wyvern

Strike 1!
@Solitude

Out!
@FriedPet

2 Likes

Successful:

@DarthMol
@SIGSTART
@Solitude
@Wyvern

Strike 1!
@czc (please let me know if you created a topic and I missed it or if I counted wrong)

3 Likes

Holy cow I managed it ? I didnā€™t think I did

1 Like

Yeah, looks like I missed it by 4 posts. I didnā€™t make a thread last week.

3 Likes

Sorry man. Every time I had to give people a strike they were so close!

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t all that active this week and yet I counted my posts now and easily made 30 posts. Itā€™s actually very easy if you just write posts every day.

2 Likes

Successful:
@czc
@DarthMol
@SIGSTART
@Solitude
@Wyvern

Yay, a full house!

3 Likes

Successful:
@czc
@DarthMol