Brute Force Competition 2019

I did create a thread. I didn’t write an article but I made a thread about the Nintendo Direct.

2 Likes

Awesome! You are correct! I wonder why these aren’t showing up in my list. I will do some investigations. Thanks @Wlad.

2 Likes

Sorry Soli, last week was absolutely crazy for me so there was no way I would’ve been able to post and create threads.

And I highly doubt this week will be any different. So I might loose another life this week again.

3 Likes

Good luck for this week @DieGrootHammer! I know you are having a tough time there.

2 Likes

I vote give hammer a break - maybe let him do at least 15 replies?

2 Likes

I’m fine with that. Also people can take holidays from this as specified in my first post. Will everyone be okay with @DieGrootHammer taking the next week off?

2 Likes

YES! I agree

2 Likes

I’m cool with it.

2 Likes

As long as he promises not to bring glitter to another meetup.

3 Likes

@DieGrootHammer, you got enough votes and won’t need to do anything this week. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I started my new job today so I’m also not sure if I’ll get a chance to do something this week, but I’ll try.

1 Like

@SIGSTART and @Wlad, I couldn’t find anything by you guys. Please let me know if I’m wrong.

Successful:
@czc
@DarthMol
@DieGrootHammer
@FriedPet
@Solitude
@Wyvern

Unsuccessful:
@SIGSTART
@Wlad

2 Likes

Thank you for the understanding for last week @Solitude. I’ll put in the effort to get everything done this week

2 Likes

Sorry, @Solitude. I did post in Offbeat, the “one game thread” and others, but I’m pretty sure it’s not enough.

1 Like

It happens unfortunately. From the users screen it looks like you made 13 posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is the first week that some of us have gone for the 30 posts instead of creating a topic.

If any of you think I made a mistake please let me know.

Successful:
@czc
@DarthMol
@FriedPet
@Solitude
@Wyvern

Unsuccessful:
@DieGrootHammer
@SIGSTART
@Wlad

@Wlad, if you made some more posts you would have made it but you are out now.

2 Likes

I just haven’t felt creative enough to create a thread. I think work is making me into a vegetable.

3 Likes

Sorry, @Solitude. I’ve been driving around testing mobile networks again and I thought I’d be able to post more from the road. When I got home last night I was just paste and forgot everything.

One more life… I’ll try to make it count.

2 Likes

Post 7 posts a day to be safe and it will be quick and easy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I am feeling bad for not creating content, I need to try harder again

Im just creatively stumped at the moment - so please those of you who have article ideas but not time gimme a shout.

1 Like