Last year so many people won! This year we’ll be doing it a bit differently. Before we set everything in stone, you are welcome to give your input on the rules.
The proposed rules are:
- You get 1 point for creating a topic.
- You get 1 point for replying to topics 30 times.
- You get 1 point for creating an article.
- A week starts on a Monday. You get until midnight on Sunday to create your topics, write your replies and post an article.
- You can get max 1 point for each per week. So 3 points max per week.
- The winner is the person with the most points at the end of the competition.
I am the organiser of this competition and my word is law. If I disqualify someone then my word counts. I won’t be unfair though. I mean the whole idea is to create discussion not have fights and things.
We need both participants and sponsors and yes you can be both. You don’t have to sponsor to participate. Please, if you struggle money wise then don’t sponsor. We know things are tough out there.
The competition starts on the 31st of January . All participants have to register before then. We will accept more sponsors during the year however. The competition ends on 27 November .
Prize Money will be split:
If the winners end up with the same amount of points then the money get split. For instance a tie of 2 people for first:
and so forth.
Please post if you would like to participate or sponsor.