Brute Force Competition 2022

Perhaps worth mentioning that the above, my previous comment, was made in jest.

3 Likes

But what about all the money you were going to pay me?

2 Likes

Shh… I was trying to throw them off our scent!!

2 Likes

Exactly how much is the going rate to secure the win compared to the value of the prize money? #askingforafriend

3 Likes

A year’s worth of coffee beans should just about do it.

5 Likes

Oh, I get it now, you all are playing dirty. You don’t want to be to do good in this competition, so @Beo hatched a plan to get @DarthMol to talk to me boss and give me way too much work, then @GregRedd paid all my clients to simultaneously have a mountain of complaints that all need resolution within the week. I’m sure you all conspired against me to ensure I cannot get the 30 posts or get to my thread ideas by bombarding me with tremendous amounts of Sisyphean tasks at work, right…

I blame @czc most of all!!!

4 Likes

Pesky work getting in the way of MEW greatness!

2 Likes

At least it seems that I am innocent in all this?

2 Likes

I think so…but I have my eye on you…

1 Like

I can promise it wasnt me, Im keen for some competition this year :smiley: I just need to find stories I wanna write about again

1 Like

Actually…

@Wyvern’s the one that hatched the whole plan. We’re all just pawns in her evil game.

2 Likes

Glad I could help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No new articles yet? What is this, amateur hour?

3 Likes

The moment my incoherent ramblings makes some modicum of sense then I will post my article.

3 Likes

Lol. I had a new, blank article in Ghost open on a tab all day yesterday. Didn’t type a single word into it. Maybe today.

Do we still need to call our articles beforehand? Or we going with the first to ask for an edit gets the gold?

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve had the idea for a thread for about 3 weeks now. I’ve discussed it within my mind for all this time, gathering my thoughts on each point I want to make. So I started writing the outline of the thread today, and I cannot tell you how much I hate what I’ve written. Not because I do not agree with the words, but oh boy it sounds dumb and I keep thinking “NOBODY CARES YOU IDIOT!!”…

3 Likes

It’s the internet, nobody cares but everybody reads anyway :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m planning a write-up on my playthrough of Death’s Door. Just need to find the time to get it done.

2 Likes

haha I know the feeling, imposter syndrome and lizard brain is rife. I even did a presentation on it and vulnerability.

An excerpt that bares context to what you’re talking about:

4 Likes

Screw it, it’s out there

4 Likes