Call of Duty: Warzone

It was hectic as we did not know the map, and we are not used to CoD style of play. It is a VERY different feel to PUBG, for sure! So far we came 3rd in our best round, but because of the hectic pace we did not have the tactical suspense we normally feel with PUBG.

Saying that, it still is a fun game and in my opinion better and simpler than Fortnite, which I never got into after the building craze kicked in.

I had 2 quick games just now… a battle royal round and plunder round. Was quite fun, doesnt feel anything like pubg but had some Ring of Elysium elements for me. Can really see my self get stuck in on this with a team of ppl.

so if anyone wants to add me Wenzdayz#21616 is me on blizzard otherwise you should be able to just find me as Wenzdayz on activision

170Gb wat🐤

Me and my brother played a bit as well, with our best round we got 6th, plunder is also quite fun, will add you

3 Likes

So I’m downloading this hopefully we can squad up sometime :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Tried my first few Plunder rounds… SO MUCH FUN!

2 Likes

Game is fun. but bug after bug after bug :frowning:

1 Like

Really? I only had 1 so far

Dev 6832 error over and over

I have a friend who’s game just crashes non stop

Played a bunch of matches and have only had one issue where my friend could not join my lobby. Non once in game :smiley: I am so lucky!

3 Likes

Hell yeah first ever win!!! Felt good, unfortunately our third got dc’d

4 Likes

congrats… best i have had is 6th place and would have had a 4th the other night but our power borked again…

**oops i see i quoted the wrong post… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you, with plunder we have been recently getting consistent top 5 places, with the BR though we have less luck, always getting sandwitched between like 10 people.

2 Likes

ja plunder is fun if you can play as a team and consistently bank money. Best we got there was 3rd. The hubby forgets to bank all his cash when the chopper is there and is more intent on getting kills…

1 Like

Getting the files Sunday so hopefully I can join some of yous

1 Like

Hope you dont have too many issues. I copied the game files from the hubby and kept having issues until i just downloaded it from scratch… this game can be so temperamental sometimes.

1 Like

So I started playing last night (or tried to because the game keeps crashing) and really enjoy Plunder so far.

I also created a MEW regiment and sent out a few invites already to people I saw playing. If you want to join let me know and I’ll send an invite. Be sure to add me on Battlenet if we’re not friends already - MalicE#11622

3 Likes

AMD!!!

1 Like