Call of Duty: Warzone

right as always, “Dev error 6328” must be an AMD issue

1 Like

no issues on nvidia so far… just saying

3 Likes

Honestly, we banked like twice, the rest we just kept on us, so far it seems that as long as you keep moving you have a better chance, and killing is fine, but you have to kill the people that are marked with having a lot of money, as people that just spawn only drop 15k. Doing missions help as well, as with each contract the cash gained is increased. We also keep to the edges of the map, and go for little settlements where none else goes to get cash, found more than one legendary chest(orange chest) in those little towns and houses which have a lot of money.

3 Likes

I can’t download it that’s like my whole months cap right there xD

Hoekom vind ek eers nou hier van uit? Dog ons is maatjies

^:rofl:

1 Like

you also getting the “Dev error 6328” crash?

Dude you know the struggles that I have at home XD stop rubbing it in my face

Nope i had several others, but i sorted it out by downloading from scratch and updating all my drivers… also i got more ram… 8gb were not enough there was so much lag in the game.

1 Like

yeah my one mate also struggling with his 8gb ram

Maybe I should try the re-download too. Tried all the other fixes on the interweb. And I had 2 amazing games last night and unlocked a bunch of attachments, but then the game crashes and I lose everything

2 Likes

JA that was me. the new download sorted it out so it doesnt crash.

i tried running everything on low settings so as not to use to much ram and the game was playable but you would get killed sooooooo much.

1 Like

yeah I set everything to high so I can see the bastards better :rofl:

1 Like

Ok @wenzdayz I sent you an invite now.

Also I set the Regiment happy hour to start at 7pm, let me know if that works for the majority. I can change that again in about 8 hours

2 Likes

i realised on monday my monitor can run at 75mhz… everything looks soooo much better now…

2 Likes

the hubby is always on a quest to pay better… this is a video that actualy has some great tips… (also i like spray painting ppl)

5 Likes

So since this last patch I am unable to finish matches… I keep being disconnected from the blizzard servers. I’ve run a repair and still I’m not able to play…
Best of all all my drivers are up to date and the hubby is able to play without any issues. He only has issues if he joins my party to play with me… sigh this is sooooo annoying

1 Like

Hhaha ek en Bnet baklei net so baie

1 Like

En jy en UBI… Wat is die common denominator?

1 Like

My internet apparently :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Update for me is 17gb so hopefully my data refresh soon cause I really want to play this

1 Like