Canadian Ice

I will give it a go for you as well. I should have some time to play around with it later tonight (since im paying for an adobe sub which i cant cancel(or rather cant cancel because they want to charge for the whole period still outstanding))

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I took a quick stab at a font and colours. The font immediately politely exclaimed “Canada, eh?” in an old-timey, welcoming way:

CanadianIce

3 Likes

That looks pretty dang sweet! That font looks straight off a bottle of maple syrup :slight_smile:

While the blue certainly pops, I would like to see a more cyan/turquoise/teal, just because it’s my favourite color. Somewhere in the range of #2DB9C8.

@z1oc Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Freeze the leaf :grinning:

5 Likes

I do like the shape of that ice cube! Maybe a little too unsymmetrical as far as cubes go, but that’s the kind of light refraction I am looking for.

I don’t like the circled part

2 Likes

It’s not anything like what you want, but a nice little project to while away some time, so thanks for the prompt. Also, I’ve always wanted to use the term “my eyeballs are on fire” somewhere. :smiley: Gave it a modern, vector look using some pre-made vector assets and google fonts.

5 Likes

Very firefoxy! I like it :slight_smile: Maybe I can use it for a sauce if I ever release it as an open source recipe

I gotta be careful around the eyes, I just dabbed some scorpion tabasco on my finger. If this is the first time you’ve used that phrase, you aren’t eating enough chilies in your life :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. NOW WE KNOW

…and knowing is half the battle!

(and yes i was being snarky)

1 Like

Hey so for your label, what kind of bottle will you be using for your hot sauce?

2 Likes

@murfle is this you? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

250ml round bottles

@murfle Ok so i know you were looking for photo realism. But how is this?

or

im still working on the flames part…the flames on these ones look quite iffy

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about the logo

2 Likes

Looks pretty good so far. I like the flames on the second one better. The ‘ICE’ is a little small, or the Canadian a bit large though I think.

1 Like

That’s more like how I feel when I see people excited for Windows 11 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is gorgeous.

Just sayin’

Source: Free Images : snow, cold, winter, lake, frozen, iceberg, russia, melting, freezing, baikal, sibiria, arctic ocean, wind wave, ice cap, sea ice, polar ice cap 3886x2914 - - 421895 - Free stock photos - PxHere

2 Likes

Sorry for spamming, but you know what?

I’m going to use all of your labels. I make enough different sauces and experiment enough to change the labels up. A lot of the people in the pepper growing community doing this sort of thing have a different label for each batch.

I’ve been getting a lot of good feedback on this. Would you mind making a couple tweaks?

3 Likes

Sure, if they’re not overly complicated. I ain’t no Illustrator artist. May only get to it on the weekend though.

2 Likes

My attempt. Borrowed the text from @FarligOpptreden

5 Likes