Canadian Ice

That’s pretty hot! Thanks :slight_smile:

Any chance you could make the ICE a more turquoise colour? And possibly the ice/puddle/flame in a transparent PNG?

Thanks again!

2 Likes

That’s cool. Just change “Hot Sauce” to “Hotter than you think”.

Not as big an issue, but the ice bit feels like it breaks the illusion of a circle.

You guys will know better, but maybe if the highest point of the ice could be angled more towards the fire?

3 Likes

Morning

@murfle Will do :+1:

3 Likes

I paste it as a png with transparency but it gets saved at jpg to display. I’ll link it externally

ok, links work.

Updated it. Saw I had some stray artefacts at the bottom.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff, thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Seems to be workin’ well!

Edit: Background colour is #0087a9

2 Likes

Moot joke. I like it.

1 Like

I thought of an idea to try. Will do it later. Just to mess around

2 Likes

How did it go?

1 Like

This is the way! Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Added a side leaf

Playing with a nice blue moody background

2 Likes

2 Likes

Which program are you using to make these, btw?

I’m just wondering about how adjustable the colour on the cube is. That’s why I was thinking blender at first, it could do the math with the transparencies. I see what you did with the puddle and I’m assuming it’s not so simple with the cube.

2 Likes

Photoshop. What colour do you want the cube? Or do you want it more transparent?

1 Like

I’m just thinking it would be nice to be able to have something consistent across bottles, so I could change up designs, and put a photo-realistic logo in the corner or something.

3rd one, by far.

Check out these mad skills

For realz though, the first one. Thanks for being thorough!

2 Likes

By increasing the transparency you lose more of the colour. I had it blue because you asked for more turquoise.

Here’s a trusty little chart of a billion different combinations :slight_smile: What do you prefer?

I’m sorry to everyone for flooding this topic… Maybe the powers that be could move these into a separate topic…

oh, and

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is embarrassing. When I asked for the ice to be more turquoise, I was talking about the word ice in the text, but then I liked what you posted.

I’d say the Dank Lurker, I mean lank darker at about 20-30% looks pretty good. Although the turquoise for ice that I’d really like to see is like this.

I think one of each turquiose and grey would be good to have on hand, but depending on the PNG, I could probably play with the colour curves myself in Gimp. I don’t think it does a good job of importing PSDs, but that might have changed by now…

I think it will really depend on the rest of the label. Sometimes transparent would work, others no opacity.

2 Likes

Closed the gap between the fire and the ice, changed text, transparent bg, and upload to imgur.

3 Likes

Nice, thanks!

3 Likes

I like this one the mostest

1 Like